Compact, durable and powerful the PRX612M from JBL offers an incredible active PA speaker that is designed for multi-purpose use as a monitor or a front-of-house main. Providing the user an incredible speaker with pristine crown amplification built right in, the PRX speakers are a powerful solution for both installed and portable setups. Don't bother with inferior speaker designs; JBL PRX has the power, the clarity and a name that's trusted.
- 1000 Watt Class-D, Crown amplifier with 134db peak SPL
- Dual purpose enclosure for both front-of house and floor monitor applications
- Optimized EQ for monitor for front-of-house applications
- 12 inch Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 1.5 inch annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium, compression driver
- DSP input section, crossover and dynamic limiting
- Component optimization and selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1/4 inch Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Eight M10 fly points for horizontal or vertical suspension
- One M10 pull-back point
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
The PRX612M is comprised of a 305 mm (12 inch) 265F Differential Drive woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 inch) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90 by 50 degree horn, all driven by 1000 watt (dual 500 watt) Crown Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or 1/4 inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of