JBL's EON series of portable loudspeakers proves that good speakers don't have to cost a fortune. Dependable, portable, and professional, the JBL EON305 15-inch two-way passive speaker cabinet offers the same design features, performance, and functionality as some of JBL's higher-end loudspeakers, at a price that's within most musicians' reach. With the EON305, you get 250 watts continuous power handling at 8 ohms for clean, full sound reproduction, in an enclosure that you can easily lift and set up on your own. You can daisy-chain additional speakers if you like, and you can mount the EON305 wherever you want, using the integrated inserts for suspension-mounting applications.
Covers the Entire Sonic SpectrumThe JBL EON305 is a 15-inch, two-way, passive, portable speaker system that, at just 33 pounds, is surprisingly lightweight considering that it's capable of full-bandwidth reproduction, from 38 Hz to 20 kHz. The EON305 can handle 250 Watts continuously and 1,000 Watts peak at 8 ohms, and puts out a maximum SPL of a mighty 128 dB.
Powerful ComponentsInside the EON305's enclosure, you'll find a 15-inch JBL low-frequency woofer and a 1-inch neodymium high-frequency compression driver coupled to a 100-degree H by 60 degree V waveguide for uniform sonic coverage. JBL's SonicGuard HF protection circuitry is built in -- designed to protect the speaker when you're pushing your EON305s hard. Speakon and 1/4-inch inputs give you the hookups you need for any rig. A sleek-looking protective full metal grille fitted to a composite enclosure rounds out the package.
Easy to Set UpMultiple carrying handles with ergonomically designed grip points make things that much easier when it's time to pack up the EON305 and go. Likewise, its balanced weight distribution and light construction enables you to lift and mount it by yourself without breaking much sweat or killing your back. At home in any venue, JBL's EON305 two-way passive speaker cabinet can be pole-mounted, stand-mounted, or even flown.
Features:- 250-Watt, 2-way, passive speaker system ideal for a range of applications and venues
- JBL's 15" low-frequency driver and 1" neodymium high-frequency compression driver offer full sonic coverage
- Handles 250 Watts continuously with 500 Watt program power and 1,000 watt peak power rating
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 38 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Coverage pattern: 100 degrees H x 60 degrees V nominal
- SonicGuard HF protection circuitry protects the electronics when driven hard
- Speakon and 1/4" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy daisy-chain connections
- Integrated inserts for suspension-mounting applications
- Multiple handles allow for easy transport
- Multi-angle, durable composite enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated pole-mount socket
- Portable, lightweight (33 lbs.) design for quick, easy setup
Get JBL sound quality in a portable design with this passive version of JBL's hit EON315 speaker.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.
System Power Rating: 250 Watts continuous, 500 W program, 1000 W peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz
Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 x 438 x 366 mm, (27 x 17.3 x 14.4 in)
Coverage Pattern: 100 degrees H x 60 degrees V nominal
Maximum SPL: 128 dB
Net Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-852-5776
Product DescriptionPart of JBL's groundbreaking and industry-standard EON series of portable loudspeakers, the EON305 puts the next generation of EON systems within reach of an even broader range of users, delivering the same fundamental design features, sonic performance and integrated utility as the EON500 series -- at an even more affordable price.
The JBL EON305 is a 15-inch, two-way, passive, portable speaker system. It is a light weight loudspeaker system capable of fullbandwidth reproduction at high levels. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100 degree H by 60 degree V waveguide. The system will handle 250 watts continuously and 1000 watts peak.
Features- 250 watt Passive Speaker System, with 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light Weight -- at only 15 kg (33 lbs), it is truly portable
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15 in. low-frequency driver