Product DescriptioniZotope Trash 2 takes the best of Trash and makes it even better. With an entirely sonic architecture, optimized performance, better sound quality, and support for modern hosts and formats, Trash 2 is primed for a powerful era of audio mangling, distortion, and experimentation. Let sonic mayhem ensue.
Trash and burnNot all distortions are created equal. Trash 2 combines the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions and advanced post-filtering for immediate sonic transformation. Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar -- all without the over-hyped side effects (unless, of course, that's what you want). Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more. A distortion engine like no other, this is Trash 2.
Shape shifterInvent a distortion that the world has never heard. Design your own distortion algorithms with Trash 2's customizable Waveshaper. If the physics of waveshaping have your brain in a knot -- not to worry. With Trash 2 it's easy: simply draw in, tweak, and create infinite distortions. Don't know where to start? Load one of Trash 2's 60+ distortion algorithms and adjust at will. Trash has shaped everything from major music releases to film and game sound effects over the past decade. Your audio is next.
Follow your impulsesThe power to morph sound from one object to another is yours with the Convolve module. Melt your synth bass into a metal bowl, push your electric piano into a vintage cabinet, or play your guitar tone through a human voice box. Convolve includes over 100 impulse responses -- a collection of amps, objects, animal sounds and mouth shapes that are ready and waiting to transform your sound. Or, concoct a unique convolution and load any .wav or .aiff file into Trash 2. Impress the sonic characteristics of your wildest imagination onto any track or instrument. A single mouse click is all you need.
Beyond distortionExplore sonic dimensions with the Filter, Delay and Dynamics modules. Breathe life and movement into your audio using the dual Filters, each with 20+ evocative filter types to shape your tone. Modulate, invigorate and apply exotic filter sounds, then control and manipulate each node with LFOs, envelopes and side-chaining. A filter bank unlike any other, you're free to custom-design your ultimate filter styles and reach the bleeding edge of sound design. Polish it all off with Trash 2's rich, organic Delay options and a analog-modeled compressor worth turning up to 11. Throughout the wild ride, the ear-friendly Limiter keeps you and your speakers safe.
Learn more about the iZotope Trash 2 in this video:
Features:- Distort in ways you never dreamed with the Trash module's 60+ distortion algorithms, perfect for transforming your sound into something never before heard.
- Design your own unique distortions, from massive to mild and everything in between, with a customizable, multiband Waveshaper.
- Let your tracks inhabit any space or object with the Convolve module. Choose from over 100 impulse responses or load your own to put your bass in a washing machine or your keys in a cave.
- Find your voice: make your audio speak and growl with two redesigned Filter modules, each one featuring vowel formant filters, screaming peaks, node modulations, and more.
- Start trashing your audio immediately with an extensive preset library and an ear-friendly Limiter that ensures you can play without fear.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of iZotope products.
System RequirementsSupported operating systems:
- Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8
- Mac: OS X 10.5.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- Plug-in formats:
- RTAS, AAX, AudioSuite, VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
- Plug-in host compatibility:
- Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts like Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Logic, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Ableton Live, and many more
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):