Get stunning looks, vibrant tones, and a slew of useful features with the Ibanez AEL20E. This affordable acoustic-electric features a maple body with a gorgeous flamed maple top to match. Offering bright sounds and contemporary style, the AEL20E is a great choice for frequent performers, beginner guitarists, and just about everyone in between.
It's All In the Maple
This acoustic-electric combines a flamed maple top with maple back and sides to yield a truly distinctive instrument. Maple is known for the bright tone it brings to any guitar, and the AEL20E is no exception. From simple strumming to complex fingerpicking patterns, the AEL20E propels any style with energy and clarity. The use of a mahogany neck with Ivorex II nut and saddle accentuate the lows and highs of the guitar's sound, providing a tight frame for the bright midrange timbres. And, of course, the flamed maple top adds an enticing visual flair which is highlighted by elegant binding and a selection of kaleidoscopic finishes.
Fishman Electronics with Dual Output Options
Gigging performers will appreciate the flexible electronic configuration and components of the AEL20E. The onboard Fishman Sonicore (tm) pickup is equipped to capture every nuance of the guitar's natural tone, while an Ibanez SST Shape Shifter (tm) preamp adds another layer of flexibility with a three-band EQ, built-in tuner, and feedback-combating phase switch. For even further performance versatility, the AEL20E includes both balanced 1/4-inch TRS and XLR outputs for easy integration into any system. The balanced output ensures that your tone will carry through an amp or PA as a solid and reliable signal.
Slim-Profile Neck and Cutaway for Easy Playability
Beyond its scintillating sound and style, the AEL20E offers impressive playability and easy action to suit players of any experience level. The mahogany neck is crafted in a comfortable slim profile, enabling easy fingering at any point of the rosewood fretboard. Accommodating a wide range of styles, a simple cutaway allows easy access to the higher reaches of the fretboard. Rounded out with trusty die-cast tuners and advantage bridge pins, the AEL20E is primed and ready for performances, jam sessions, and recording projects alike.
- Maple back and sides with stunning flamed maple top
- Comfortable mahogany neck with slim profile
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inalys
- Sturdy Ivorex II nut and saddle
- Fishman Sonicore pickup and SST preamp with built-in tuner, three-band EQ, and phase switch
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Body Shape: AEL body
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Tuning Machine: Gold Die-cast Tuner
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge pin
- Strings: D'Addario EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauge)
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez SST Shape Shifter preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output Jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Battery: AA Battery *2
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Finish Back and Sides: Gloss
- Finish Neck Back: GlossNeck Dimensions:
- Scale: 648mm
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Width at 14th Fret: 54mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 7th: 21mm
- Radius: 250mmRBody Dimensions:
- Length: 20"
- Width: 16"
- Max Depth: 5"
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Transparent Blue Sunburst
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
- Transparent Red Sunburst
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
The slim neck, feedback resistant body, warm resonant tone, and attractive finish define the Ibanez AEL20E acoustic-electric. The maple back and sides on the AEL20E provide bright, clear tone.
- Die-cast tuners
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Ibanez / B-Band SQR pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SSR Shape Shifter EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Ivorex II nut and saddle
- Advantage bridge pins
- Pearl dot inlay
- Flamed-maple top
- Maple back and sides
- Die-cast gold tuners
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- SST preamp