Get Comfy with Gretsch's Shorter-Scale BeautyIf you're looking for a cozy fit for your fingers, then pick up the Gretsch G2220 Electromatic Junior Jet II electric bass. This axe features a warm-sounding basswood body, a pair of clear and articulate Gretsch Mini humbuckers, a maple neck spanning 20 frets over a rosewood fingerboard, and a secure Standard 4 Saddle bridge. This bass' Jet body shape boasts a cool look that's easy on the eyes, with a modest cutaway to let your fingers reach those higher frets comfortably. Whether you're a seasoned player, or you've never owned an electric bass before, the Electromatic Junior Jet II is a great bass to shoulder without breaking your wallet.
Slick-Looking Basswood BodyBasswood is a light wood, so if you like to move around on the stage while you play, this guitar won't hold you down. As a tonewood, basswood also provides a pleasant resonance with a big and well-balanced sound. The Jet body shape looks cool and rests comfortably against your front. With an instantly attractive look, this bass will turn heads just as quickly as it catches ears.
Shorter Scale for a Comfortable FeelWith a 30.3" scale length, the maple neck on your Electromatic Junior Jet II bass is shorter than most basses. This allows for a tighter space between each fret so your fingers can reach more notes without having to change hand positions frequently. The smooth rosewood fingerboard is smooth to the touch, and the 20 medium jumbo frets boast a comfortable action for your fingers to enjoy.
Warm-Sounding Gretsch Mini HumbuckersIt looks cool, it feels great, and it purrs like a kitten. No matter where you play on this Junior Jet II's neck, each note will come through with warm articulation free of low-end mud. Take advantage of your pickup selector switch, volume control, and tone control to find the tone that works for your style.
Features:- Electric bass in Jet body shape
- Basswood body
- Comfy maple neck
- Smooth rosewood fingerboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets
- Dot fret position inlays
- Shorter scale length of 30.3"
- Pair of Gretsch Mini humbucking pickups
- Master volume and tone controls
- Chrome hardware finish
- Enclosed die-cast tuning machines
- Standard 4 Saddle bridge
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gretsch products.
- Model Name: G2220 Junior Jet Bass II
- Series: Electromatic CollectionBody
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Top: BasswoodNeck
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 30.3" (77 cm)
- Headstock: Jet Style
- Truss Rods: Standard Truss RodElectronics
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Mini Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Mini Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master ToneHardware
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic BoneMiscellaneous
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.105
- Unique Features: 2-Mini Bass Humbucking Pickups, 30.3" Scale, Deluxe Enclosed Die-cast Tuners, Bolt-On NeckAccessories
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 480-596-9690
Gretsch G2220 Electromatic Junior Jet IIThe Gretsch G2220 Electromatic Junior Jet II Bass-Classic bass has classic appointments capable of filling a room with massive subsonic tones. That Great Gretsch Sound rings true, with features including short scale (30.3), two Gretsch mini dual-coil pickups, rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, four-saddle bridge, black Gretsch-logo pickguard, synthetic bone nut and die-cast tuners.