Focusrite iTrack Pocket iOS Interface
Focusrite's iTrack Pocket allows you to create powerful performance videos for YouTube on your iPhone, using a high-quality stereo microphone and instant sound mastering. Outperform your iPhone's mic and get great guitar sound with built-in amp simulation, then quickly and easily share online with outstanding quality your subscribers will love. The included app, Impact by Focusrite, makes sounding superb simple: no setup or prior know-how needed.
The iTrack Pocket is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
See the iTrack Pocket in action with this video:
- Built for the YouTube Performer: iTrack Pocket holds your iPhone at the perfect angle for recording videos. Simply connect the cable, press record and edit in seconds. Your finished performance can be mastered and uploaded to YouTube with outstanding quality.
- Instant HD Recording: Look and sound amazing on YouTube, by recording your performance in HD video with high-quality stereo audio.
- Designed for Singer-Songwriters: The stereo microphone captures clear, detailed recordings of your performance: vocals, guitar, piano or any other instrument.
- Great Guitar Sound: The dedicated guitar input and included amp simulation makes it easy to record amazing sounding guitar at the touch of a button.
- Take it Anywhere: Fits in your pocket, powered by your iPhone and designed to sound great in any situation, so you can use it wherever you take your phone.
- Officially for iPhone: Approved by Apple, so you can connect to any Lightning compatible iPhone with the included Lightning cable.
- Make Professional Performances: Comes with the easy-to-use app, Impact by Focusrite, which will make your performance look and sound professional, then let you upload it straight to YouTube.
- Easily Enhance Your Quality: Effortlessly find the perfect setting for the clearest possible recording, by letting iTrack Pocket take care of all the technical setup for you.
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: Monthly offers with free or discounted plug-ins for registered Focusrite interface owners
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Focusrite products.
- Analogue Input Performance - Internal Stereo Mic:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain Range: 28dB
- Max Input Level: 100dBA (at 1% THD)
- Analogue Input Performance - Instrument input:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 1dB (minimum gain)
- Equivalent Input Noise: (EIN)<-95dBu (min gain, measured at Max Input Level -1dB, 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: 28dB
- Max Input Level: +16dBu (at 1% THD)
- Clock sources: Internal clock only
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz: 16 Bit
- Input Metering: Single LED lit RedSignal overload (0dBFS), peak held for approximately 1 second
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 43 x 124 x 40mm
- Weight: 0.1kg (0.4 lbs)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):