Fender Finally Reissues One of Their Original Amplifiers!At long last, Fender has finally reissued the loudest of its original amplifiers. Introducing the Fender '57 Custom Pro-Amp guitar combo amplifier -- a modern reconstruction of the 1950s narrow-panel tweed Twin amplifier, one of three original amplifiers offered by Leo Fender when he founded the company in 1946. While Fender has been reissuing vintage amplifiers through its line of '57 Custom amps since the early 2000s, this is the first time a faithful tribute to the original Pro-Amp has been made available.
The Original Fender AmpWith the '57 Custom Pro, Fender has painstakingly recreated one of the original guitar amplifiers. Using the original 5E5A circuit (the 1950s interaction of the Fender Pro amp circuit) and a single 15-inch speaker, the '57 Custom Pro boasts 26 watts of tube-amp power. Loud and proud, the '57 Custom Pro is powerful enough to fill any stage, yet soft and delicate when dialed down. Whether you play rock 'n' roll, blues, rockabilly, or country-western, the '57 Custom Pro is a classic rock guitarist's dream come true.
Features:- Faithful reissue of Fender's classic 1957 narrow-panel tweed Pro amplifier
- 26-watt hand-wired tube combo amplifier for guitar
- Two non-switching (simultaneous) channels: instrument and microphone
- Specially designed single 15-inch Eminence speaker with vintage-era construction and 8-ohms total impedance
- Vintage 5E5A circuit (the 5th iteration of the 1950s Fender Pro Super circuit)
- Simple design: one 12AY7 and two 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 6L6 power amp tubes, and one 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Fender Pure Vintage yellow capacitors and Schumacher transformers
- Replaceable fuse provides over-current protection
- Standby switch allows for reduced wear on amplifier tubes
- Two 1/4-inch guitar inputs (normal and bright)
- Two 1/4-inch microphone inputs for instruments or guitar and mic output from the same amp
- Chrome control panel with classic metal lever on/off and standby toggle switches, vintage-style pre-LED red power indicator, fuse knob, independent instrument and microphone volume pots, shared tone pots for treble and bass, and shared presence pot for ultra-high frequency tone adjustment
- Tapered vintage-style "chickenhead" control knobs
- Fender Bassman-style grille cloth
- Finger-joined solid pine cabinet construction
- Leather handle strap with chrome mounting hardware
- Vintage-style metal Fender logo badge
- Includes tweed cloth protective cover
- Unit weighs 51 pounds
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: Fender '57 Custom Pro-Amp
- Model Number: 8170500100 (120V USA)
- Series: Custom Series
- Type: All Tube
- Output: 26 watts
- Speakers: One - 15" Fender Special Design
- Channels: Two Channels, (Instrument and Microphone with 2 Inputs Per Channel)
- Controls: Instrument Channel: Presence, Bass, Treble, Volume
- Microphone Channel: Volume
- Tube Compliment: 2 X 12AX7, 1 X 12AY7, 2 X 6L6, 1 X 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Covering: Genuine Lacquered Tweed with Striped Oxblood Grille Cloth
- Height: 20.875"
- Width: 22.370"
- Depth: 10.875"
- Unit Weight: 51 lbs.
- Cover: Includes a protective amp cover
- Accessories: Fitted Brown Cover
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Fender '57 Custom Pro-Amp Guitar ComboThe original 5E5A circuit that powers the '57 Custom Pro-Amp is a Holy Grail circuit, renowned for its tonal flexibility. The addition of a presence control adds adjustable upper harmonic overdrive to dial in just the right amount of 'sizzle' to your sound, making it come alive with depth and clarity. The interactive bass and treble controls grant this powerful amplifier even more sonic suppleness, allowing players to unleash their personal tone. The hand-wired circuit includes newly sourced yellow coupling capacitors chosen for authentic vintage Fender tone--sparkly cleans and creamy overdrive with smooth top end and round mids. A single 15" 8-ohm Eminence Special Design speaker--powered by 26 watts of pure Fender tube tone--cranks out plenty of vintage tone with robust low end and vibrant highs with medium breakup when pushed.
The '57 Custom Pro Amp also sports the legendary warm, golden look of vintage tweed along with classic chickenhead control knobs, top-mounted controls, leather handle and dual 1/4" input jacks to accommodate both low and high output instruments. When you plug into the '57 Custom Pro-Amp, you're plugging into a piece of history. Includes a protective cover.
Features:- Hand-Wired Circuitry on Eyelet Board
- Finger Joined Solid Pine Open Back Cabinet
- Brown Leather Handle
- Black Chicken-Head Control Knobs
- Red Jeweled Pilot Light
- Standby Switch
- Instrument and Microphone channels each include high and low gain 1/4" inputs
- Presence control adds adjustable upper harmonic overdrive
- Original 5E5A circuit with newly sourced yellow Coupling Capacitors
- Matched Pair of 6L6 Output Tubes
- One 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Two 12AX7 and One 12AY7 Preamp Tubes
- Schumacher transformers
- Single 15" 8-ohm Eminence Special Design speaker
- Includes a protective cover