- Top Material: Figured Koa
- Body Material: Mahogany (computer-routed)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "1960's" SlimTaper; D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Truss Rod: Yes; Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White) with "E"
- Frets: 22; Medium-Jumbo
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with vintage "Epiphone" metal badge
- Body (top) = 1-Layer; Pure White
- Fingerboard = 1-Layer; Pure White
- F Holes = 1-Layer; Pure White
- Headstock = None
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90R Dogear Classic
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90T Dogear Classic
- Master Volume
- 1 - Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70 Vibrato
- Knobs: Black "Top Hat" knobs with gold metal inserts
- Strings: D'Addario 10-46
- Optional Hard Case: (940-EHLCS)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):