Pushing 1000 watts through a superbly voiced 2-way system, the Electro-Voice ELX115P is an outstanding powered speaker to fit into any live setup. Part of the Live X series, the ELX115P has been specifically designed for maximum musicality and quality with an array of features for easy integration and use. With durably built components and an extremely efficient class D amplifier, the ELX115P is a trustworthy speaker that delivers the power you need in a versatile and reliable package.
Real Power, Real Versatility
Mobile DJs, houses of worship, music venues -- each has its own range of sound applications demanding a powered speaker that can do it all. Enter the ELX115P. With 1000 watts of power and multiple inputs, the ELX115P can easily function as a stand-alone system for speaking or smaller performances. With excellent crossover and daisy-chaining options, the ELX115P can just as seamlessly integrate into a range of professional configurations. The rugged enclosure is even designed with an angled side for use as a monitor wedge. Sporting TRS, XLR and RCA inputs, there's no limit to the roles you'll find for this powerful 2-way system.
Crafted for Superb Musicality
Electro-Voice has always been known for the quality and care it packs into every product, and with the highly praised Live X series, each speaker has been meticulously engineered by the EV pros in Minnesota to deliver the very best in live sound reinforcement. Surging from the efficient class D amp, 1000 watts push the 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver with a warmth and clarity that makes it ideal for music. The rugged enclosure is made from dense plywood meaning a fuller and warmer tone than you might get with plastic casing, and the lightweight and ergonomic design means real portability for the mobile DJs and touring bands out there.
- Dual TRS/XLR combo and RCA input
- Integrated wedge design for use as a monitor
- 1000 watts of Class D power for an extremely efficient and reliable system
- Standard pole mount socket for stands or paired with a Live X subwoofer
- Linked out option and high pass filter for easy integration with larger systems
- Rugged 9-ply wood enclosure
- Built in handle and overall weight of 53.57 lbs (24.3 kg) for easy portability
The Electro-Voice ELX115P offers serious power and efficiency in a reliable and durable package. Cutting-edge crossover and input options combined with a multifunction enclosure make this an ideal powered speaker for all your live sound needs. From monitors to mains, coffee-houses to clubs, the ELX115P offers everything you need and more in a single affordable speaker.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 56 Hz - 18 k Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 44 Hz - 20 k Hz
- Max. SPL/1m: 134 dB
- Speaker: (1) EVS-15K, 15 inch Woofer
- High Freq Transducer: DH-1K, 1.5 inch Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
- Output: 1 XLR Link Output
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 27.87 x 17.01 x 15.04 inches (708 x 432 x 382mm)
- Weight: 53.57 lbs (24.3 kg)
- 2 XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- 1 Stereo RCA
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 62 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 124 lbs
Electro Voice Warranty
Electro-Voice offers the following warranties: 5 years on speakers; 3 years on electronics; and 2 years on microphones.
If you have additional warranty questions,
please call the manufacturer at 800-392-3497
A powerful step up from the ELX112P, the 15 inch woofer and 1000 watt amplifier in the Electro-Voice ELX115P Live X Powered PA Speaker delivers extended lower frequencies and room-filling volume. With XLR, TRS and RCA inputs plus the integrated monitor angle for use as a floor wedge, the ELX115P is one of the most versatile powered speakers available. The built-in 1,000 watt class D amplifier is extremely efficient so you can use it for hours at a time without having to worry about overheating which is great news for DJ's and live bands.
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications
- 15-inch woofer and 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Dual XLR and TRS Combo Inputs with Independent Gain Control
- Stereo RCA Input with Gain Control on Input 1
- Selectable 100 Hz High Pass Filter for Use with an External Subwoofer
- 1000 watt Class D lightweight amplifier runs cool without fans
- Rugged wood cabinet which pole mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers