DigiTech(r) has raised the bar with the JamMan Stereo Looper with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16 hours* of material in an additional 99 slots.
The DigiTech JamMan Stereo also features true stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it perfect for backing tracks or DJ applications.
The DigiTech JamMan Stereo offers USB connectivity and easily syncs to DigiTech's free JamManager(tm) software, which organizes and saves your JamMan Stereo loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in
- 99 additional memories (198 total) Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager(tm) Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere! Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free(tm) functionality
*with optional 16GB or higher SDHC memory card
Archive and Manage Loops
DigiTech invented the first looper in 1985, and now has reinvented loopers with the JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay. Now DigiTech has reinvented the way you organize and save your loops with the JamManager Loop Librarian.
The JamManager syncs to your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay to save, rename, and archive the loops you have created. JamManager also lets you create JamLists that let you customize loop sets to download to your JamMan and take to your gigs, eliminating the need for multiple SD cards.
Once you use the JamManager with your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, or JamMan Delay, you'll never think about looping the same way.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of