Thanks to the affordable and portable Chauvet 4BAR LED Lighting System, tapping into the power of dynamic stage lighting has never been easier. From DJs and wedding bands to clubs and venues, the Chauvet 4BAR LED system offers ample lighting options in a reliable and easy-to-use package.
Flexible, Portable, Durable
With the Chauvet 4BAR LED Lighting System in your arsenal, even beginners can yield pro-level dividends. The system includes everything you need right out of the box with four positionable lights and a myriad of color and programming options. It also includes an adjustable stand going from 56 to 91", a case and bag so you can transport the entire system with ease. Additional 4BARs can be slaved to a single master system, and since the 4BAR uses industry standard DMX communication protocol, it can be easily integrated into more sophisticated systems for intricate control and programming. One advantage of working with LEDs is that they last far longer than traditional filament elements, and even when one LED goes out, the rest of the light keeps shining to keep the party bumping all night long.
More Than One Way To Rock A Crowd
The Chauvet 4BAR system features a built-in control interface for both programming and preset switching. Each light is individually positionable, and the included three-function footswitch allows for simple hands-free control. For more automated lighting options, the system comes with a number of presets as well as a sound activated setting to keep pace with the thump of your DJ set. The four light elements are made up of hundreds of red, green, and blue LEDs capable of smoothly transitioning between a near infinite number of color tones. Combined with the wide array of sequencing options, this means an enormous palate of lighting potential for your next gig.
- Four LED lights with over a hundred LEDs each for enormous color palette
- Adjustable stand to fit into any venue or gig
- Preset sequences and easy programing options
- Sound activated mode to keep your lighten instep with you sound
- Three button footswitch for seamless onstage control
- Carrying case and bag for easy portability
- Easy-to-use all-inclusive package
No DJ or venue owner can afford to be without some decent lighting. Thanks to the Chauvet 4BAR system, achieving pro-level light design has never been easier.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Beam angle: 21* (per light)
Field angle: 33* (per light)
Lux: 980 @ 1m (per light)
Light source: 432 (144 red, 144 green, 144 blue) 10mm LEDs (108 per light)
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 48W, 0.4A operating, 0.8A inrush
AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Weight: 29lbs (13.2kg) (includes footswitch)
Size: 47 in. x 91 in., 1194mm x 2311mm
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please call the manufacturer at 800-762-1084
The Chauvet 4BAR is a pack-and-go must have for DJs, bands and other performers who want a complete LED wash light system. This 15-channel DMX system includes a three-pedal foot switch, adjustable tripod, packing bag and transport case. Each of the four low-profile lights can be positioned independently. With 108 red, green and blue LEDs per light, the 4BAR(TM) offers built-in automated and sound activated programs accessible with or without the foot switch.
- 15-channel DMX-512 LED wash light system
- RGB control of 4 separate lights
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Includes footswitch with 33ft cable, tripod with bag and transport case for lights
- Independent positioning of each light
- Low-profile lights are 1.7 in. deep
- Adjustable stand from 56 in to 91 in.