SONAR Power Studio 250 represents the most complete and portable USB audio production system available with perfectly matched, full featured hardware and software. SONAR Power Studio 250 pairs SONAR Studio Edition with the Cakewalk SPS-25 USB Audio & MIDI interface, along with a wide range of instruments and effects to maximize your creation and editing capabilities.
SONAR Studio Edition
Designed for project studios and aspiring professionals, SONAR Studio Edition is the complete solution for recording, arranging, editing, and mixing your audio productions—all in a tightly integrated workspace.
* Record and edit unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI
* Loop record live audio and MIDI to track layers
* Use comping tools to assemble the perfect take
* Create backing tracks with MIDI groove clips and ACID™-format loops
* Includes 28 audio effects, 8 MIDI effects, 5 virtual instruments
* Expand your sounds with VST, DirectX, and ReWire plug-ins
* Flexible mixing console with on-the-fly bussing, Track Icons, more
* Get higher-quality mixes with SONAR’s 64-bit double precision floating point engine (even on 32-bit computers)
* One-click recall of every element of a sound: mix, effect, instrument settings using Track Templates
* Integrate hardware-based MIDI devices and control surfaces from Roland, Tascam, Mackie, and others
* Get the most out of your computer with Freeze for tracks, effects, and synths
* Pristine audio quality with support for 64-bit float files and up to 500 kHz sampling rates
* Deliver projects in OMFI and Broadcast WAV to collaborate with Pro Tools, Logic, and Nuendo studios
* Includes 32-bit version and native 64-bit version for Windows XP X64 Edition and Vista.
Cakewalk SPS-25 USB audio and MIDI interface
This compact and reliable 2-in/2-out audio and MIDI interface provides complete integration with SONAR Studio Edition—from both the ease of installation, to the speed of starting a recording project.
* Record and playback with 2-In/2-Out 24-bit/96 kHz audio
* +4 dBu output for professional use
* USB bus powered for mobile use
* Compact, solid metal body makes it perfect for recording anywhere
* Brilliant recordings out-of-the box with premium pre-amps, +48V phantom power, and built-in analog limiter
* Get pristine audio quality with support for 24-bit/96 kHz audio I/O
* Listen real-time while you record with zero-latency, direct monitoring
* Most powerful and reliable USB-based software and hardware combination available today
Optional PowerStudio 250 Recording Package Contents
Cakewalk SONAR PowerStudio 250
Samson MediaOne 4a Monitor (Pair)
CAD GXL2200 Condenser Microphone
CBI 20' LowZ Microphone Cable
zZounds is an authorized dealer of