Take the stage with the flagship Boss guitar effects processor: the GT-100 Floor Amp and Effects Pedal. This all-in-one multi-effects processor and amp modeler will singlehandedly transform your favorite axe into a performance-ready rock rig.
The Only Effects Box You Need
Perhaps one of the greatest strengths of the GT-100 is that it replaces your entire pedalboard rig with one portable unit. Its robust, roadworthy construction was designed with gigging in mind, so the GT-100 is all you'll need to set the stage for your next live performance and for years to come. With 200 factory preset programs out of the box, and room for 200 user-defined programs, this workhorse guitar effects processor provides more than enough gig-ready sounds to play all the covers or original tunes you can imagine. Best of all, it's truly easy to use.
Model Vintage Guitar Sounds or Make Your Own
This powerhouse effects processor comes with hundreds of amp models right out of the box. These amp models have been painstakingly crafted by the engineers at Boss using COSM amp modeling to provide true and accurate recreations of their vintage counterparts. If vintage isn't quite your style, you can add modern flair with the Amp Customize or OD/DS Customize functions, which let you mutate the amp and overdrive/distortion parameters to create otherworldly sounds. Throw in your favorite combination of the 44 onboard effects, and you're in for some novel sonic possibilities.
- All-in-one multi-effects pedalboard with amp modeling
- 400 programs (200 user, 200 preset)
- 44 effect types with distortion, chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, reverb, EQ, limited, ring mod, etc.
- Advanced COSM amp modeling provides accurate recreations of dozens of vintage amp types
- Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize modes let you create you own amp models
- Accel pedal lets you adjust multiple effect parameters simultaneously with the push of a button
- Simulate two amps with independent effect chains using the new A/B Channel Divide function
- Browse through programs on the two large backlit LCD screens
- High-quality 24-bit, 44.1 kHz audio
- 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 1/4 inch instrument input and 1/8-inch AUX input
- 1/4 inch L/R output and 1/4-inch headphone output
- 1/4 inch stereo send and return for external effects loop
- 1/4 inch amp control jack for connecting to your amp's channel selector
- 1/4 inch input for connecting expression or volume pedal
- USB port for connecting to a computer and running the librarian software
- MIDI in and out
- Powered via included power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Boss Floor Amp and Effects Processor Pedal
The Boss GT-100 is a mega multi-FX pedal with next-generation amp modeling. The long-awaited follow up to the GT-10 has arrived. Meet the BOSS effects flagship, the GT-100, boasting next-generation amp modeling that recreates vintage amps as well as providing COSM tones that soar into the future. The user interface has been improved with a unique dual-LCD system, and EZ TONE has been enhanced with AMP CUSTOMIZE and OD/DS CUSTOMIZE features. The GT-100 is a powerhouse processor that spans from classic to futuristic in a friendly, rugged, road-worthy unit.
With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in an era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a world of unimagined tones as well. The AMP CUSTOMIZE function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality. Construct completely, unimagined sounds!
Simple and Intuitive User Interface
The GT-100's unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customized with the friendly graphical TONE GRID.
Tonal Possibilities with the ACCEL Pedal
A dimension of expression is available with the ACCEL pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
A/B Channel Divide Function
Another notable feature onboard the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, and divide the signal not only by dynamics, but by frequency as well, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. The range of tonal possibilities gets wider, and wilder! Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing patches; AMP CUSTOMIZE and OD/DS CUSTOMIZE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customizing their behavior
- ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters