Product DescriptionThe Behringer X32RACK is a 40-Input Channel, 25-Bus Digital Rack Mixer with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, FireWire/USB Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone Remote Control. It can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theater production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you're mixing your band's club gig from your iPad. The X32 RACK is a revolutionary product genre that combines finest analog I/O and powerful digital connectivity, with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources.
While every parameter of your mix can be adjusted directly on the X32 RACK through its 800 x 480 graphic UI, networked remote control literally makes room for possibilities. Several instances of the XControl PC/Mac application, XiControl app for iPad/iPad mini and XiQ app for Phone/iPod touch allow controlling the mix from exactly the place you find most suitable. 16 MIDAS-design mic preamps provide plenty of inputs and with its dual AES50 ports, X32 RACK can support up to six S16 digital snakes for massive I/O connectivity. 8 powerful stereo FX engines coupled with ultra-flexible routing options make the X32 RACK the ideal choice for handling audio now and as your needs grow.
X32RACK Features:- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge -- no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS, etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, including new FX "Plug Ins," downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Traction Software: Compose, Record, Mix, ShareTRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so they're including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other 'Tracktioneers' so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
TRACKTION 4 Features:- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Do I Need an Expansion Card?All recent X32 models come with the X-USB card, which offers USB only, as FireWire is fading in popularity. If you need FireWire features, you can swap in the X-UF expansion card, which offers USB and FireWire in one card. The X-MADI and X-Dante and X-ADAT expansion cards offer more connectivity options not offered on the included card.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 702-800-8290