The Behringer Eurolive VP1520 is a 1,000-watt passive loudspeaker, designed for use as a PA satellite speaker or as an onstage monitor. It is similar to the Behringer Eurolive VP1220, in terms of features and design, but boasts more watts of power and a bigger 15-inch long-excursion driver for great bass definition. This makes the VP1520s ideal dance-floor speakers for DJs -- or great monitors for musicians needing substantial bass output in their own mix. The Behringer VP1520s are ruggedly built with wood cabinets and steel grilles, and they're a great option if you're looking to put together a passive PA system on a budget.
True Two-Way Design
The Behringer VP1520 is a 2-way design with a single, super-powerful 15-inch long-excursion driver that delivers substantial, deep bass. The 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver is a proprietary Behringer design, and offers exceptional high-frequency reproduction. Overall, these speakers deliver a notably wide frequency range of 50 Hz to 22 kHz, and a maximum SPL of 94 dB.
8 Ohm Optimal Impedance
On the back panel of the Eurolive VP1520, you'll find a parallel set of 1/4-inch speaker jacks to run line from your power amp. These speakers operate at an optimal 8 ohm impedance. These 1/4" inputs will also allow you to link additional loudspeakers in series.
Wide Dispersion for Mains or Monitors
The VP1520s' versatile cabinet design allows you to pole-mount them by placing a stand in the standard 35 mm pole socket, or set them horizontally on the angled sides for use as a floor monitor wedge. The ultra-wide 80-degree x 50-degree sound dispersion pattern delivers natural-sounding high end no matter which way the speakers are oriented.
The VP1520 is protected by proprietary overload-protection circuitry that ensures that your HF driver remains protected against unexpected surges and dynamic changes.
Ready To Move!
At under 70 pounds, the VP1520s are extremely portable and schlep easily with ergonomically shaped handles. The rugged steel grill resists dents and chipping and keeps the speakers and circuitry safe inside.
- 1 x 15-inch long-excursion drivers
- 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- Parallel-wired set of 1/4-inch speaker jacks
- Rugged steel grill
- Overload protection circuitry
- 35mm pole socket
- Ergonomically shaped handles
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- High frequency transducer / horn: 1.75 Inch
- Low frequency transducer: 1 x 15 Inch
- Peak power handling: 1000 Watts
- Continuous power handling: 250 Watts
- Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Construction: Wood
- Resistance: 8 Ohms
- Other features: Speakon-style connectors plus 1/4 Inch jacks, HF driver overload protection, linkable via thru connectors
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
Behringer's Eurolive series PA Systems are designed for a wide range of applications. If you require professional quality PA sound, Behringer's Eurolive series has the right size and power rating for you, at a considerably lower cost for the same features as so called higher end equipment.
All of Behringer's Eurolive VP series speakers include long-excursion drivers for massive acoustic power and titanium-diaphragm compression drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. Cabinets are hand-built using heavy-duty MDF, generous internal bracing and included ergonomic weight-balanced carry handles.
- Professional 2-way PA speaker systems with single 15-inch long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Computer-optimized horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion