Plenty of Routing, Great Sound, and Serious Bang for the Buck!
Heads up, studio owners and gigging musicians -- the flagship Behringer QX2442USB XENYX USB mixer can really streamline your workflow. This 16-channel USB mixer boasts 10 XENYX-powered mic inputs, 4 stereo channels, 4 aux sends, 4 stereo aux returns, easy "1-knob" compressors on the first 8 channels, built-in Klark Teknik effects, and much more for managing your music in the studio and out.
In addition to tons of I/O, the QX2442USB provides the recording/playback flexibility that comes with a built-in USB audio interface, plus a download path to get free software, virtual instruments, and effects. Four subgroups give you lots of mixing flexibility, while L/R main inserts make it easy to connect your outboard graphic EQs or compressor/limiters. Also exclusive to Behringer's QX2442USB XENYX are 8 channel direct outs and sub outs for analog recording. Do it all from the QX2442USB XENYX.
Learn more about the QX2442USB Mixer in this video by Behringer:
Sweet Mic Pres with One-Knob Compressors and 4-Band EQ
At the heart of this mixer, you have 10 XENYX mic channels with inserts, dedicated compressors, 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mids, and channel direct outs. These high-headroom XENYX microphone preamps yield 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to above 200 kHz, elevating your mic setup to boutique-quality standards.
Balance out your sound with easy "one-knob" dynamic compression on your first 8 mono channels, and add warmth with the mixer's channel EQ, which is based on the circuitry of '60s and '70s British mixing consoles.
Onboard FX with 32 Gig-Ready Presets and Tap Tempo
Of course you could bring all your expensive rack effects to a live gig, but why bother when you have Klark Teknik FX built right in to your mixer? With these FX processors, you get 32 impressive presets with dual addressable parameters, storable user parameter settings, and a tap tempo function. There's even a dedicated level meter for your effects on the mixer's LCD screen.
Record and Edit, Inside and Outside of the Box
A single USB cable is all it takes to connect the mixer to a computer for direct recording to your hard drive. The QX2442USB XENYX's bi-directional stereo USB audio interface works with both Macs and PCs.
Even if your computer isn't fully stocked with DAW software and editing apps, you can get rolling by downloading software from Behringer's Web site. Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear complement the QX2442USB XENYX mixer's recording and podcasting capabilities. These programs, as well as virtual instruments and FX plug-ins, are free for QX2442USB XENYX owners.
- 16-channel, low-noise, high-headroom mixer
- 10 phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps
- 8 compressors with "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for Behringer Ultralink digital wireless systems (not included)
- Stereo USB audio interface to connect to your computer
- Warm, musical-sounding British-style 3-band EQs with semi-parametric midrange
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel, and main mix inserts for connecting outboard gear
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post-fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post-fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix, and subgroup routing switches; solo and PFL on all channels
- 4 subgroups with independent outputs
- 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/headphones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply
- Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable online
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.