Behringer EPA-150 Portable PA SystemSometimes you just don't need a large, complicated PA system to get your message across. In fact, you might not need a big system at all! For those occasions when you do need to get your voice above the crowd, such as a company meeting, a picnic or party, the EPA150 brings that extra volume, along with all the accessories you'll need, in a convenient, easy to carry and setup package. And the good news is you don't have to be a sound engineer to run it.
Features- Ultra-compact 2 x 75-Watt, 5-channel portable PA system in a briefcase format
- System sets up in seconds--perfect for entertainment, multi-media presentations, press conferences, board meetings, etc.
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 2 "Invisible" mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones, 1 mic/inst channel and 1 stereo channel with separate CD input
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Comes with one BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, mic clip and cable
- Compact speakers contain powerful 4" woofers and a 1" tweeter, 17 mm stand insert suitable for use with standard microphone stand and come with 12' cables
- Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Lots of ConnectionsThe EPA150 comes ready for your input, literally. Channels 1 and 2 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced line sources, such as electronic keyboards and the like. An acoustic or electric guitar can be connected directly via Channel 3's Mic/Inst input. Want to play some of your favorite tunes at the picnic? Just plug a CD/MP3 player into the Channel 4/5 RCA jacks and crank it up!
Superb Sound QualityA great deal of engineering went into the design of the EPA150. Since Behringer already makes some of the best-sounding audio mixers, amplifiers and loudspeakers on the planet, it should come as no surprise that the EPA150 provides far superior sound quality than other products in this class. The satellite loudspeakers feature twin custom-designed 4.0-inch woofers and a 1.0-inch tweeter for incredible fidelity and clarity that belies their small size.
Loaded With Features...These are truly professional features: long-throw faders, instead of rotary controls for precise level adjustments; active 3-band channel EQ, for exceptional tone control of signal sources; phantom power, so you can use studio-grade condenser mics; a 7-band stereo graphic EQ, to adjust overall system response; and Behringer's state-of-the-art FBQ Feedback Detection System, to track and eliminate those annoying mic squeals.
The Sweet Sound of Reverb, or Delay, or...If you're making a speech, chances are you won't need it, but if you're playing a musical instrument and/or singing, you might want to add some effects. So, Behringer has included a 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 great-sounding presets including reverb, chorus, fl anger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects to sweeten your performance.
Everything You NeedThe EPA150 is a complete system. Just set up the main unit on a tabletop, deploy the speakers and connect them with the included cables. Connect the high-quality XM1800S microphone (it even includes a long mic cable and mic stand clip) and hit the power switch--voila, instant PA system! When you are done, just stow the mic and all accessories in the onboard storage compartment.
ValueWhen you compare the sound quality, features and price to the competition, you will agree the EPA150 provides extreme value as a complete, portable PA solution.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 702-800-8290