- Operating Frequencies: UHF band
- Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (1001 frequencies)
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-35 kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, +/-17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100 m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range: -5o C to +45o C (23o F to 113o F)
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)Receiver
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +9 dBV; 1/4-inch (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +7 dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ohms
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 210.0 mm (8.27") W x 164.4 mm (6.47") D x 44.0 mm (1.73") H, not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adaptersHandheld Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone Element: ATW-T341b: Dynamic cardioid
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern.
- Dimensions: ATW-T341b: 237.0 mm (9.33") long, 48.0 mm (1.89") diameter
- Net Weight: ATW-T341b: 284 g (10.0 oz), without batteries
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex(TM) stand clamp
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):