A Four-Pad Electronic Drum Kit That Fits Any Snare StandThe Alesis SamplePad Multi-Pad Sample Drum Instrument is a fully customizable compact and portable electric drum kit. It offers four large, velocity-sensitive sample pads with which you can play and drum sound -- or any sample -- you want.
25 Built-in Sounds -- Plus an SD Card Slot for Your Own SoundsAlesis SamplePad comes preloaded with 25 acoustic and electronic drum sounds which have been selected to allow you to play virtually any style of today's music. What's more, the SamplePad is equipped with an SD card slot which allows you to load any audio sample from your own library. Just load the sample from the docked SD card, tweak the sample's tone and reverb parameters to your liking, and load it to one of the four sample pads.
Integrates With Any Drum SetupA real strength of the SamplePad is that its compact form factor allows it to easily integrate into your existing stage or studio drum setup. Just set the unit on a table or fit it in any standard snare drum stand or rack mount. Or set the unit on a stand and connect an external foot pedal, and the SamplePad instantly becomes a five-piece electric drum kit with a bass kick! Whether you're looking for a standalone drum kit, a new way to fire off samples, or some additional firepower for your drum arsenal, the Alesis SampePad is portable, customizable, and easily integrates with any existing drum setup.
Features:- Tabletop electric drum kit with four large, velocity-sensitive sample pads
- Includes a built-in library of 25 drum sounds including common percussion and electronic drum sounds: Clap, Finger Snap, Cowbell High, Cowbell Low, Triangle Muted, Triangle Open, Tambourine, Wind Chimes, Sleighbells, Claves, Block, Jawbone, Studio Shaker, Live Shaker, Electro Tom Hex, Timbale, Conga Slap, Conga Open, Electro Kick 8, Electro Kick 9, Electro Kick Hex, Electro Snare 8, Electro Snare 9, Electro Snare Hex, Electro Crack Hex
- Add any audio sample you like using the SD card slot (SD card sold separately)
- SD card slot supports SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB (maximum sample size is 14 MB)
- Supported sample formats: mono, 16/8-bit, 48/44.1/32/22.05/11.205 kHz
- Save your favorite sample combinations for quick and easy drum kit recall
- Adjust tune and reverb parameters for each sound independently
- Illuminated LCD display provides sample info and parameters
- Conveniently mountable on any standard snare stand or rackmount (stands and racks sold separately)
- Compact size -- easily fits in your gig bag or integrates into any existing drum setup
- 1/4" mono or stereo output
- 1/4" headphone output
- 1/4" kick input for footpedal -- switchable between trigger or switch kick types
- MIDI output for controller or triggering other devices or software
- Power supply and Quickstart guide included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Alesis products.
- Sound file format: sounds must be mono, 16/8-bit, 48/44.1/32/22.05/11.205 kHz.
- Maximum total sample memory: 14MB
- 1 Clap
- 2 Finger Snap
- 3 Cowbell High
- 4 Cowbell Low
- 5 Triangle Muted
- 6 Triangle Open
- 7 Tambourine
- 8 Wind Chimes
- 9 Sleighbells
- 10 Claves
- 11 Block
- 12 Jawbone
- 13 Studio Shaker
- 14 Live Shaker
- 15 Electro Tom Hex
- 16 Timbale
- 17 Conga Slap
- 18 Conga Open
- 19 Electro Kick 8
- 20 Electro Kick 9
- 21 Electro Kick Hex
- 22 Electro Snare 8
- 23 Electro Snare 9
- 24 Electro Snare Hex
- 25 Electro Crack Hex
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 401-658-5760
Alesis SamplePad Sample InstrumentCustomize your drum or percussion setup by adding your own unique sounds with the Alesis SamplePad. Never before has adding your own sounds to your drumset or percussion rig been this easy.
The SamplePad is a compact four-pad instrument that gives you access to a limitless palette of sounds. With 25 percussion and electronic drum sounds built in, and the ability to load any sounds you like using a standard SD card, the SamplePad put the sounds you need on its great-feeling pads. Add a external trigger input for a trigger or switch pedal and the ability to mount on virtually any snare stand or rack, and the SamplePad makes expanding your setup easy and convenient.
Small Size Fits AllThe SamplePad will fit almost anywhere, so it's perfect for drummers and other instrumentalists who want to incorporate sampled sounds into their setups. It's just like adding another drum to your rig: mount the SamplePad on a standard snare drum stand or connect it to any stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately). For studio use, the SamplePad can simply be placed on a tabletop.
The SamplePad is just the opposite of cumbersome, hard to use multi-percussion units; it's designed to be small, self-contained and easy to use, offering just what you need and nothing you don't. It gives you access to hundreds of your own sounds, plus 25 in-demand percussion and electronic drum sounds, while adding virtually nothing to your set-up time.
Essential SoundsThe SamplePad comes equipped with a collection of acoustic and electronic drum and percussion sounds that are perfectly suited to the needs of drummers and percussionists. These sounds are standards in any drummers toolbox, and you can mix and match them with your own samples, assigning each to the pad you choose or to the kick input. You'll find ready-to-play acoustic and electronic drums and percussion from Latin America and Asia that are perfect for complimenting your drums.
Connect the SamplePad to an amplifier, PA or recording system using its standard dual 1/4-inch outputs, and monitor on your favorite headphones. The kick input works with most pads and triggers including the DMPad and RealHead Kick Pads.
Clutterless CapabilityWith the SamplePad's easy-to-use interface, you won't be rifling through endless submenus and categories to find the sound your looking for. Simply strike the pad you want to change, dial to the sound you want and you're done. If you discover a great combination of sounds you want to keep together, simply designate it as a kit and the SamplePad will save it for easy recall anytime you want.
Your set. Your Sounds. Give your kit some personality with the SamplePad, only from Alesis.
Features:- Add any sound sample to your drum or percussion setup via standard SD card (sold separately)
- Built-in library of the 25 most-commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- Bright blue backlit display and intuitive interface for easy operation in any amount of light
- Four velocity-sensitive pads and a selectable input for a trigger or switch pedal
- Save your favorite sound combinations for easy recall
- Compact size integrates easily into almost any drum or percussion setup
- Fits on a snare stand, sits tabletop, or mounts on any stand or rack*
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds, then assign them to any of the four pads or the kick input
- MIDI output for use as a controller for triggering sound modules and software
- Mountable to a stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately).
- Power Supply
- Quickstart Guide