With its simplicity, quality and plentiful inputs, the Allen and Heath WZ4 16:2 usb mixer will be loved by seasoned engineers and novice operators alike. This is a true all-purpose mixer, providing a full 16 high specification mic/line inputs in a compact, straightforward format that has made it a consistent best seller.
WZ4 16:2 features our acclaimed 4 band EQ with 2 sweepable mids, high quality 100mm faders, 6 aux sends, 12 segment bargraph metering and our unique QCC connector system for easy desktop, rack or flightcase mounting.
New features for this 4th generation MixWizard console include two newly designed digital FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets, EQ in/out switching and the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you're looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
- 19" Rack mountable
- 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
- 100mm faders
- 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
- 6 Aux sends
- 2x pre fade / 2x switched / 2x post fade*
- 2 Stereo returns
- Dedicated mono output fader
- can be switched to provide an L+R mono feed for a centre or fill speaker, or sub bass feed
- Independent A-B output for 2-track recording, monitor foldback, speaker fills etc
- Tri-colour, 12 segment bargraph metering
- Twin FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets
- +48V Phantom Power
- Signal and Peak LEDs
- Lamp socket
- USB multitrack recording option
- Footswitch connector (mutes/unmutes the ST1 FX Return)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Allen and Heath products.