Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Digital Mixer, 8-Channel

Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Digital Mixer, 8-Channel

The Zoom LiveTrak L-8 is a ready-to-go portable recording solution for live music or podcasting. Use this digital mixer on battery power, or plug it in.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 26, 2020 by Nicole Sandler in Coral Springs, FL
"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ZOOM"
zZounds has been WONDERFUL thought this process. I purchased the mixer through ZZounds. When it arrived, it was missing the plastic slider piece from the first fader. zZounds replaced it for me immediately.Unfortunately, the replacement unit is defective. The signal on the TRRS connector line is very noisy and tech support at Zoom had no answers for me. Then, the main bus through which the computer connects via USB apparently has a short, as the pot either cuts out sporadically or gets really noisy. Both happen at random times and make the mixer unusable. Zoom would not work with me on the issue. They'd allow me to return it and then would send a replacement, leaving me without a mixer for over a week. I host a daily radio show, so that wasn't an option. Thankfully zZounds, again, will put a replacement unit on my credit card and hold it until the original is returned, then void the charge-- same thing they did last time. So to be clear, my negative review is for ZOOM and their LiveTrak L8. I should've just paid the extra $200 and gotten the Rodecaster Pro!
radio- not musician
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 23, 2020 by Kenny J in Atlanta, GA
"Zoom l-8"
Zoom is always a great product it give me everything I need for my podcast
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?