map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 20F-GKLC

Rating and Reviews: Zildjian SROCKXL Pack

Zildjian S series Rock cymbals deliver pronounced low mids to cut through the mix. This pack includes 14" hats, 18" and 20" crashes, and a 22" ride.

"Great deal" submitted January 16, 2019

By Scott L. in Cocoa, FL
Music Style: Rock, country
Overall: Bought without hearing them and am shocked at the great sound. Best deal out there, a 22” ride and larger crashes with an exceptional tone! The best part is the amazing ride and hi-hats, they sound amazing. I am also happy with the crashes, I have grown to love larger diameter, I get great cut without killing them. The case is also a added bonus, zZounds had the best price in this set, so get it!

"Zildjian SROCKXL S Series Cymbal Pack" submitted January 28, 2019

By Paul S. in Coral Springs, FL
Musical Background: Playing 50 years
Music Style: pop rock blues
Overall: By far the absolute best value of Zildjian cymbals available. I've listened very closely to all of the Zildjian lines, and for the money and sound, the S ROCK series is pretty hard to beat. I love them, they're great!

"I'M BLOWN AWAY" submitted April 19, 2019

By curtis c. in louisville, KY
Musical Background: 40 yrs guitar, bass, drums
Music Style: rock n' roll
Overall: WHEN I OPENED THE BOX I WAS SERIOUSLY BLOWN AWAY, THEY WE'RE BEAUTIFUL AND THEN I HOPED THEY SOUND AS GOOD AS THEY LOOK. I TOOK ONE TRIP AROUND THE SET AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT ALL I SPENT WAS $350.00 I WOULD HAVE SPENT TWICE THAT IF I HAD PLAYED THESE IN THE STORE, EVERY SINGLE CYMBAL WAS PERFECT THEY COULD GO FROM QUIET TO IN YOUR FACE AND NO ANNOYING OVERTONES. I HAVE BEEN WITH ZZOUNDS FOR A VERY LONG TIME, THEY TRULY ARE THE BEST.

"Zildian S Series" submitted June 15, 2019

By Brad Carter C. in Chuckey, TN
Musical Background: Played since I was 17. Now 44, Percussion
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock
Overall: I was blown away. I had some Planet Z's and they are great. But these are the best value for your dollar period! 5 stars all the way!!!

"They’re okay" submitted June 17, 2019

By a customer from gmail.com in Miami, FL
Overall
Overall: I made the mistake of not reading the description before buying these simply because they are “budget” cymbals. I recommend you read the description of these cymbals before you buy them, so you know what you’re paying for. They’re a great value for the price but when I played with them it was insanely loud and the ringing afterwards was unbearable. And some people like that, but if you play worship, jazz or funk like me, these cymbals are not really for you, they are meant to cut through the mix and sustain. So these would be perfect for any hard rock and metal enthusiasts. For around the same price you could get some ZBT’s which are better in my opinion in terms of value and sound.

When you call, mention priority code 20F-GKLC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

We have warehouses across the U.S., so most shipments arrive in 2 days or less.