Zildjian ACP120 A Custom Mastersounds Cymbal Pack

Zildjian ACP120 A Custom Mastersounds Cymbal Pack

Each cymbal in this pack is individually cast and rolled in Zildjian's unique alloy to deliver full-bodied tone with bolder "chick" sounds.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 19, 2016 by Gary S in Rutland, VT
"Excellent Sounds!"
As a 35+ year Paiste lover I was skeptical at first buying this cymbal pack not having heard them in person but I was curious about these cymbals so took a chance. I do not regret it one bit! While they have some similarities to my Paiste Signature Series cymbals they were a bit let bright which really came in handy for some of the lower volume venues I sometimes perform at. They also work very well for louder venues as well as the mic up quite well. It's nice to have an alternative and would highly recommend these cymbals.
Professional drummer for 48 years
Rock, Country, Christian
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 18, 2016 by BRANDON S in Fallston, MD
"CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ZILDJIAN CYMBALS!!!!"
Ordered the a custom mastersound pack with the 18" china, this set is awesome. The hats have the perfect sound, the crashes have a perfect sound with not too much lingering resonance, the ride is perfect, the splash is the perfect compliment to the set, and the crash is the perfect sound i was looking for. In one word, this set is "perfect"!!!!!
JAM AT HOME
ALL KINDS
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 30, 2015 by Dennis Gist in Forney, TX
"ACP 120 A"
I just purchased the cymbal set and am so glad I did,they have the exact sound I was searching for...Highly recommend them to any style drummers out there looking for that crisp attack and vibrancy......
Started playing pro @ 14 -- I'm 62 now
Rock,Country,Blues
21 of 22 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 6, 2016 by Matt B
"Great cymbals "
I have tried all types of cymbals. And these are the best I've played. Let me start by saying they look amazing. The high hats are the best sounding I've ever heard. A distinct chick, and the perfect amount of slosh. The crashes come alive, not to explosive, just the right amount of shimmer and decay. My only issue with the crashes is, my set came with 17" and 19" crashes so they can be a little to loud and take to long to decay. But I'm going to get a matching 14" to take care of it. The 10" splash is bright and quick. The 21" ride was my least favorite at first. Because of the size it took a bit to get it rolling. I switched to a heavier tipped stick and it came alive. Now it's my favorite of the pack. The bell has the best ping and the wash doesn't overpower stick articulation. I opted for the 18" China and by itself it sounds great. But when played in a band setting it is perfectly trashy.
Playing for 30 years
Rock, reggae, ska, worship, metal
18 of 19 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 29, 2017 by Mohamed Shahenkari in Butler, NJ
"Amazing Cymbal Pack!"
This is an amazing collection of Zildjian cymbals. I was considering this or the K Dark pack. After some debate I opted for these A Customs. They just sound great. I wanted that brighter sound they deliver. I especially appreciate the sizes of the crash cymbals. Instead of the normal 16" and 18" this set has a 17" and 19" which I feel projects their sound over the music I play. Overall I'm just a Zildjian man so maybe I'm a bit of a "fanboy" but they never let me down so I'll stick with them. Lastly, thank you to zZounds customer service. I like to call in my orders and they make it easy to order. Also very quick shipping here in my area. Thanks zZounds!
Drummer for 18 years
Death Metal, Metal, Hard Rock
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?