Yamaha TRBX605FM Electric Bass, 5-String
BACK IN STOCK

Yamaha TRBX605FM Electric Bass, 5-String

Go deep with this Yamaha TRBX605FM 5-string bass. Its ergonomic design and active/passive electronics will unlock a huge range of tones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 9, 2019 by George Garcia in Las Vegas, NV
"Yamaha TRB is legit"
First of all I was hoping that the "burst" on this bass wasn't to bright, I like darker myself. Much to my joy, the bass is actually even DARKER red in person & has been referred to as "blood" red by my counterparts. It is indeed a beautiful piece to behold. Just pull it out of the box & it's ready to go. The hardware is solid & easy to touch. It has a great balancing point. After playing on it for more than 2 weeks now, I must say it's a complete joy & one of the best Basses in this price range I have ever played. I'm not quick to judge, but after over 30 years with this instrument & being an aggressive finger player......I can say with confidence that this thing is a beast. And, as always zZounds was there to make sure my order was delivered fast and safe.
30yr player, own a production company, Play multiple instruments, Hard Rock band names DriVeN.
Hard Rock, Metal, Jazz, Neo-soul, Blues.
15 of 16 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?