Yamaha P-125 Digital Stage Piano, 88-Key

Yamaha P-125 Digital Stage Piano, 88-Key

With Yamaha's Pure CF sound engine and Graded Hammer Standard keys, the P-125 recreates acoustic piano tone and feel in a sleek instrument for home or stage.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 30, 2019 by Bluesman Sammy Guy in Poconos,, PA
"Great Keyboard"
50 plus years of keyboard playing, I own 10 other keyboards but wanted something light, 88 keys, piano, organ, string sound to take to small club gigs where space is limited. I play professionally with a 6 piece blues band and sometimes my other keyboards are just too much ( and heavy) to carry to small roadhouses. Along comes this P125 to my attention and in one day I decided to buy. Feel, sound, ease of use and simplicity were perfect combinations for what I was looking for. Sounds great, feels good and price (and weight) was perfect. Very pleased with the purchase.
Pro touring keyboard, guitar, vocals, bass, drums, viloin, trumpet 50 plus years of playing, 40 plus as gigging pro musician.
Blues, Funk, R&B, Rock, Motown, Classic Rock
23 of 23 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 23, 2020 by charles walker in Baltimore, MD
"Great sounding and well worth it... with 1 exception..."
I've been playing keys for many years.. The P125 has a realist sound of a piano that I was looking for. My only complaint is " no midi" ports.. just a usb. the smart pianist app for this keyboard is only for apple devises and now android. Nothing for windows pc users... Just a slight disappointment because I wanted to hook this up to my Korg Wavestation EX.. (thru midi port) . Otherwise, it is great sounding, affordable (zZounds are the best), the keys feel like im playing my baby grand.
playing keyboards for 52 years. have been in mult bands and still in one.
play all styles except rap and hip-hop
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 26, 2020 by Douglas Tyler in Leesburg, FL
"From a perfectionist, not a pianist"
I enjoy music more than most. All music. So when I decided to play an instrument, I wanted something that would reveal the emotion behind each note, just like the songs I listen to. This keyboard does exactly that. It has 4 different pressure levels, the high notes strike lightly but the lower you move down in octaves, the harder you have to strike, which I learned is to mimic the feeling of a string piano. It sounds beautiful. All of the piano sounds are pre-recorded using Yamahas top pianos to base the sound on. And don’t even get me started on the app that you can connect to, so many awesome features. It even supports all of the piano apps on the App Store. I’m just beginning but this piano has everything I was looking for at an awesome price.
First year in playing piano
Lofi. Pop. Electronic.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 8, 2020 by Ty J
"Great digital piano"
Received this today, unboxed and began playing it for over an hour, keys feel great, sounds great, would recommend to anyone looking for that "real piano feel" on something a bit more convenient. Not to mention the white finish I got is gorgeous
Singer, songwriter, guitarist, pianist. Small venue musician
Rock, pop, r&b, indie, occasionally country
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 6, 2019 by Sid A in Nashville, TN
"Songwriter / composer"
Great piece of equipment. Nice feel of the weighted keys.
30+ years Songwritet/composer
All styles
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?