Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitor
BACK IN STOCK

Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitor

Excellent studio reference monitors for music or audio post, Yamaha's HS7 powered monitors provide a flat, accurate response in the tradition of the NS10Ms.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 30, 2018 by Jesus E in West Valley,City, UT
"Amazing!!!!"
So I love these monitors, mainly because not only do they sound really nice but they look really nice. The bass is really clean, but my only complaint is the light at the bottom (the logo) is a bit to bright. i mean its brigher than my laptop and it can get bright. but overall these are the best monitors for the price. I used krks and didnt like them for one the sub gave out and ruptured on me. and two the excessive bass it has. I also used jbls, now jbls are nice but more to listen to than to make music off of or mix. So to put it in short buy the yamahas but just be weary of the super bright lights.
I have been makking music for three years now
rnb, hip hop, trap, trapsoul,
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 30, 2015 by Jacob R in Carrollton, TX
"Instant difference "
I went from Krk Rokit 6 G3 to these. They're 100 dollar difference and you know exactly why as soon as they turn on. Wow! Beautiful! I gave 5 stars all around even though I haven't had to use manufacturer support cause I figure, they make such an amazing monitor, why would you ever need support? And if you did I'm sure it would match yamaha quality
Engineer for years
Hip hop/ Rap
18 of 21 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?