When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-F2ZW
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha DGX-660 Piano

With a 6-track recorder, Score Display for on-screen note display, wireless audio streaming, and GHS weighted keys, the Yamaha DGX-660 is ready for action.

"Yamaha dgx 660" submitted December 22, 2016

By Eric M in Knoxville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years garage band.
Music Style: Classic rock. 70s southern rock and folk.
Overall: This is a great keyboard. It graded hammer feels just like a real piano. The piano sound is spot on. I play with a garage band,and all the voices are a cool deal. For my needs this digital piano is everything i will ever need. I would recommend it. And zZounds made it possible for me to get it right away. Great customer service. I thought customer service was a thong of the past. Thank you zZounds!!!

"A Most Awesome Digital Keyboard!" submitted February 17, 2017

By Mo C in Pasadena, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar for 30 years, piano/keys for 20. I play out about 6 times a year. I write and compose music.
Music Style: Rock, Jazz/Pop, Alt, Folk, Experimental
Overall: I can't possible describe all this keyboard can do; go online and find a video and you'll be astonished. But most importantly, the sound. It's fantastic! The built in speakers are in one word - Amazing! I was going to buy the Roland Juno DS88, which is a different animal altogether, I understand, but I realized I didn't need that type of workstation. Just a keyboard with some cool voices I could play on stage. This is it! At my home studio I have it on the Yamaha stand, but for stage, it's easily removable and transportable as any 88 key. Oh, and the keys, weighted very nicely. I'm very impressed and pleased with this keyboard. I did a lot of research and found this one to be the best for me. I'm a songwriter and I perform live approx 6 times a year.

"Best in it's class!" submitted March 24, 2017

By Mo C in Pasadena, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing music over 30 years. Write, compose, record and play live as a guitarist. Piano is my second instrument.
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Alt, Soul, Acoustic R&B
Overall: We purchased this last month and we just love it. I have a Workstation and was considering upgrading my Casio Workstation to a Yamaha or Korg Workstation; I'm glad I decided to go with the Yamaha DGX-660 Digital Piano. The feel, sensitivity, touch and sound - and the speakers! Just wow! It comes with a stand, but for portability, I can use my folding stand for live gigs. A full 88 keys and it feels like a piano. I won't go into all the features, but suffice it to say, you'll be amazed at all you can do with this digital piano. We really don't even need an acoustic piano any more. I know, the purists are gonna scream, but it's true, this digital piano is fantastic for recording and for playing for enjoyment. You'll love it!

"Great Product" submitted March 1, 2017

By Chuck H in McRae-Helena, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 34 Year Educated Performer, Studio Owner, Local Producer, Multi-Instrumentalist
Music Style: Jazz, Rock, Country, Gospel, Pop, Acoustic, Vocal, Instrumental, Solo
Overall: I'm a multi-instrumentalist of 34 years. I've never owned a bad Yamaha product. The build quality of this piano is excellent and the sounds are great. Good variety of rhythms, sounds, and options. It really is a classy looking product. Key action is good. My only dislike with this keyboard is doing various functions seems a bit daunting and requires a learning curve - internal recording, front panel layout, but for the money you can't complain. Highly recommended.

"Fantastic Keyboard for a Professional Pianist-Keyboardist-Vocalist" submitted September 21, 2017

By Christopher A in Elma, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a Professional Piano Bar Entertainer and Recording Producer
Music Style: Top 40, pop, rock, blues, jazz, country, contemporary Christian, gospel, you name it!
Overall: I'm a professional, working Pianist, Keyboardist and Vocalist as a Piano Bar Entertainer and this keyboard is light weight, full size, weighted keys, split point for my left hand bass, right hand keys with padding layered underneath. I'm able to plug my mic right in and the board has multi-band compressor with all the fx you'll need to sound fantastic the first time you plug it in.. It's probably the last and only board I'll need to buy for my professional shows! I'm so Stoked! Thanks Yamaha!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-F2ZW. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449