Yamaha DD-75 Compact Digital Electronic Drums

Yamaha DD-75 Compact Digital Electronic Drums

Create awesome grooves with the DD-75's 500+ drum sounds and 85 drum kit banks, or play along with an existing track using its aux input or MIDI capability.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 7, 2022 by Cash G in Sevierville, TN
"Live Stage Playing"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I play this small, compact digital pad kit live, on stage for a major Motown production. No other drums are present, just this kit and NOBODY can tell the difference. As a matter of fact, audiences all over stand up to try and see where the drums are. They hear them but, don't see them. It's funny watching them look for them. I use a Yamaha KP65 Kick Tower and the Yamaha HH65 Hi Hat pedal for precise, real kick & hihat sounds. Haven't had any problems or "ghost notes" in over 7 years with it. Highly recommended.
Professional
Motown, R&B, Old School, Soul, Pop.60's, 70's, 80's juke box, Top 40, Gospel.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 8, 2018 by Alex R in Sunnyvale, CA
"affordable, portable digital drums, works well for my use cases"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
I like how portable these drums are, and they sound pretty good! Very easy to pack up and take with me. I don't use the included pedals -- those aren't great, really. But the kit works with the pedals from a Roland V-Drum kit, and that's very nice. The drum surfaces feel pretty good, much like a practice pad. It also has MIDI output, so it works as a Rock Band video game controller, if you like playing Rock Band. (you need a MIDI adapter for that) My one complaint is that when you're starting out, it's a bit easy to hit the plastic parts of the drum rather than the rubbery drum surfaces, and that makes a loud clacking sound. It would have been nice if they made the rubbery part wrap around the edges of the drum surfaces on top.
hobbyist drummer, been ambiently playing music for years
rock 'n' roooooll
13 of 14 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 7, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Dd75 great for small gigs"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I was surprised that the samples are so nice. I am using this kit for acoustic coffee house gigs. It is so compact that I can fit into the smallest of stages. I just plug into the PA system and it's good to go.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?