When you call, mention priority code 20H-0V82
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha A5R Dreadnought

Crafted in Japan from solid rosewood and Sitka spruce, and outfitted with Yamaha's SRT2 pickups, this beautiful cutaway dreadnought is ready for any stage.

"I did a lot of research...." submitted July 17, 2018

By Michael McCartney in Beaverton, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist 40 years.
Music Style: Rock, country
Overall: I read all the reviews of this guitar. Every 5 star review you see is accurate. This is superbly built instrument, easily a fine as my Taylor 324. Plugged it in to my Marshall AD50 and it sounds great. In fact, better by far than my Taylor. Unplugged, the sustain and resonance are outstanding. Neck and fretboard are wonderful. Seriously, I am a longtime player and have owned probably 100 or more acoustic electrics and acoustics. I have already bonded with this after a few hours of play time. There is a reason that it is so hard to find these. When you see one available, just buy it. Thanks for having one zZounds. All the other online stores are out of stock.

"Amazing Quality Guitar!" submitted May 10, 2018

By Richard K in Astoria, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I play professionally, been playing guitar for over 30 years.
Music Style: Mainly bluegrass, blues, and old-timey.
Overall: I just took receipt of the Yamaha A5R about a week ago and I must say after playing 100's of different guitars in my 30 years of playing, this is the best guitar I've ever played! The sound is incredible and the quality of the workmanship is second to none! I am so enamored by this Yamaha, that I'm actually planning on getting the Concert sized AC5R. This is the second guitar I've purchased from zZounds in the past 7 months and once again, I'm blown away! I also love the Pay-as-you-Play!

When you call, mention priority code 20H-0V82. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST