Xvive U3 Digital Plug-On Wireless System for XLR Dynamic Microphones

Xvive U3 Digital Plug-On Wireless System for XLR Dynamic Microphones

Plug the Xvive U3 wireless transmitter onto any XLR dynamic microphone, pair it with the included wireless receiver, and boom -- you've got a wireless mic!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 23, 2020 by tobias Smith in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
"Convenient and versatiloe"
I hate cables, so,i tried the U3 by XVIVE. Right out of the box i noticed these seem to be durable. I plugged it into my Senheiser 945 mic direct to my Yamaha MX Mixer and immediately loved it. I do about 300 solo acoustic shows a year, many days there are 2-3, 3hr shows. They do great for the show, then i plug it into a USB power pack in my backpack and let it charge while i head to the next show. ALSO-I hvew used the LINE feature to send signal from a board to the speaker AND from a foot processor to the board. I was pleased with both.outcomes.. The CAVEAT is that i haven 't really pushed the 30ft direct line of sight distance, although I have been as far away at 60 feet and had some loss of signal strength (using a handheld mic). I have used it while using other wireless, in close quarters and things were fine. To change the channel is EASY! These are really great quick setup wireless options for many situations. With any wireless system, pros will always tell you, Have a back up plan (its called "a Cable") NOTE: I was in a LARGE city's downtown area on a big event day, had trouble with interference (lots of people, lots of bluetooth) went to my backup plan!
Professional since I was 16, its my job, vocals are the main things, but lots of guitars. 0.
Pop, rock, country, classic, jam, whatever it takes
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 27, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Ignore the bad reviews"
For real. The guy who plays 300 shows a year obviously knows what he’s talking about. The guy complaining that you lose signal when you hold the transmitter...duh, bro. You don’t even need a manual to tell you that. Those other negative reviews? Those guys obviously have user malfunction issues. Perhaps a call to tech support or any PROFFESSIONAL soundman/woman will resolve whatever backwards thing you are doing. Me? I’ve been performing for 20 years or more, a few of which were as a touring proffessional. I’ve used wireless mics only a handful of times, and never got one because of the cost vs quality thing. Not but a few years ago, I was complaining about how there wasn’t a product like this out there yet. Shame on me for not doing something about it myself. When I stumbled across this, I had to give it a shot. My little metal project practices in a church above a warehouse and, I kid you not, I walked easily 90, if not 100 feet away and kept in with them. We practice on the church stage with a full p.a. Pushing about 2500 watts into 2 x 18in subs, 2 x 12 midrange subs, and two 2x12 mains with horns. Fully mic’ed drum kit, 2 guitars that are wireless, and the bass are all spread through the p.a. I plugged this in to my Beta52 and roamed free all night. We were all blown away. Only a small adjustment to the mids and compression because the signal was cleaner than the cheap cable I was using beforehand. My only hiccup was making sure the transmitter was fully inserted, but I have had that issue with that mic before. After a three hour practice, it took less than thirty minutes to charge back up. Phenomenal product and I know it will just keep getting better. Oh, yeah, and only morons use a new product live with out testing it out first, wedding guy. I’m embarrassed for you. To sum it up, go ahead and buy it, reader. I’m sure there has to be some way this product can dissatisfy at some point, but I haven’t seen it yet.

Submitted September 24, 2019 by Boris Neiburger in Brooklyn, NY
"good..not super"
you can not hold the transmitter in your hand, otherwise the sound will be interrupted hold in your hand only the microphone without touching the transmitter and will work very well without interrupting the sound and long distance
jazz rock
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 18, 2019 by Antonio H in North chesterfield, VA
"Wasn't for me"
Currently I have 3 sets of the Xvive U3 Digital Plug-On Wireless Microphone System tried to used them at a wedding rehearsal and ceremony on 03/15/2019 and 03/16/2019 running through my XAir18 which I love and the transmission was terrible. The systems kept cutting in and out which was embarrassing. At first I thought it was a frequency issue so I made sure all were set differently and wasn't near any other wireless systems. After that didn't work, I decided to hard wire 2 mics and use 1 set and still got the same results. Then I thought it could have been the line of sight so I re-positioned my XAIR18 which didn't work so I am returning 2 most recent purchased systems. The other one is past the 45 return policy.
I currently play drums, bass guitar, and piano professional as well as sound tech
All of types
20 of 28 people (71%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 7, 2020 by David Thompson in Idaho Falls, ID
"Live Musician Not Happy"
I bought 5 units of this product for live shows. We all do vocals in our blues and rock band. Very disappointed. 3 units would only have a transmission range of about 7 feet. terrible!!!! The units would warble and cut out at about 4 hertz cycle time. Rendered the lead vocals completely useless. We have to hard wire again. Still looking for something half way decent. I tried to make these work, but I'm past the zZounds time limit for return..... Oh well blew $1,000...... Don't buy.
Professional Player
Blues, Rock
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?