When you call, mention priority code 202-1LCV

Rating and Reviews: Xvive U2 Digital Wireless

Smallest, easiest, coolest guitar wireless rig ever! The Xvive U2's rechargeable transmitter and receiver automatically pair up for a hassle-free experience.

"Best Wirelss System On The Market!!" submitted October 15, 2017

By Stan G in Myrtle Beach, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar player for 30 years, professional, 200+ shows a year.
Music Style: Originals, classic rock, jazz, blues.
Overall: Finally, a guitar wireless system that I can use without issues! Like many other guitar players I like to use a wireless system when I perform. I have purchased and used other wireless systems that cost many times more than the Xvive U2. I was looking to replace my previous wireless system for use on stage. For using multiple guitars on stage it was a very expensive proposition to have multiple wireless systems. With the Xvive U2 I can simply unplug the transmitter and plug it into another guitar. I have even done this in the middle of a song without any trouble. I have A/B'd this system with a very expensive cable and I can't hear any tonal difference and there is no detectable latency. Also when using high gain pedals or phasers there's no noise. That is something that I always battled with almost every other wireless system I have owned. Also, I have always had issues with getting too far away from the wireless system. On almost every system I've used when I get around 50 feet away sound drops out or I get interference. With the Xvive U2 System I have gotten up to 100 feet away with no issues. I was worried initially about the battery life, on one particular Saturday this summer I had two shows and with set up and travel time between shows I had no time to charge the system. I figured what's the worst that can happen if the system dies I'll just have a cable handy. Both shows were three hours with sound checks and I never had to use my cable. So I know I can get at least six hours of playtime with the system fully charged. The system compares to any system on the market, and any price range!! I've used them all and I do 200 shows a year. The Xvive U2 is the best I've used, I've even used it for recording and I have no noise issues. Now, I'm just waiting for the Xvive folks to come up with a version for a microphone so I can get rid of my $800 wireless mic.

"I love it" submitted June 21, 2017

By Tony Wall in Phoenix, AZ
Musical Background: Played for a few years now
Music Style: Country, rock, pop, blues
Overall: Just got it today and loving it!!! Very compact and easy to set it up. I can even walk in another room and close the door and it still works great. This is a must have if you are looking for a wireless setup!!!

"Great!" submitted July 12, 2017

By Robert Arndt in Jacksonville, FL
Overall
Overall: I was a little nervous because the price was so good but these are great! Easy to use, hold a good charge and the signal is phenomenal. Im a weekend warrior in a cover band and these are perfect for me!

"Affordable and Reliable" submitted October 11, 2017

By Kevin Bryan in Helotes, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 30 yrs playing guitar and singing in bands. Playing semiprofessionally (I still have a day job... lol).
Music Style: Originals, Clasic Rock and Blues.
Overall: I order this little digital system about 2 months ago. I was a little skeptical, but for $150 what the hell. Turns out to be an amazing value. I've used it at several live performances and have had no issues using it on any electric guitars. We often time walk off stage into the audience while playing and so far i have not had it cut out. The battery life seems adequate for a three hour show(with breaks during which i turn off the system). The only thing I have noticed is a buzz when I connect my 1986 Ovation Elite. I'm assuming it must have something to do with the older electronics in the Ovation because I don't get any buzz from my newer acoustic-electrics. So far, i have not needed any manufacturer support, so I have no idea how they are. I would definitely recommend this to anyone playing small to medium sized venues. Its so easy to set up... just plug it in and play.

"Game changer" submitted September 9, 2017

By MICHAEL SPENCER in Houston, TX
Musical Background: Professional Guitarist
Music Style: rock,blues,contemporary gospel,rhythm & blues
Overall: I like the convenience of carrying my guitar cable around in my pocket.This little system is a technological upgrade.Do yourself a favor.Check them out.They`re great.I`ve been with the electric guitar for along time.I have two pairs already and waiting on the red one.I am impressed.

"Freedom" submitted November 17, 2017

By Timothy Nitz in Mechanicsville, VA
Musical Background: 40 yr Guitar, was in bands for 10 years
Music Style: Blues, rock, Christian, ballads
Overall: These little units have been perfect for me for a church praise band. I am also the FOH sound "manager", so it is cool to be able to walk off stage and hear what my main guys are doing. I have had zero issues with these and they hold their charge for a few practices and services. At the price point, I would not hesitate to buy again, and neither should you!

"Xvive U2 Wireless for Bass" submitted October 3, 2017

By Ric T in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Bass, semi-pro since '69
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: Read a few reviews re noise with active bass; I have a P-bass Deluxe. Using headphones on my amp, there's def a slight hiss. I used it live with big rig, and did not notice any noise at all. Best part, it's doing what I wanted, less set up, no cords, lasted all night at 9-1:30 club gig, easy enough to shut off and turn back on for breaks too and there's no receiver pack to slip off the guitar strap.

"Does not work with active electronics!!" submitted September 21, 2017

By Michael H in Matthews, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing music and running sound for well over 20 years.
Music Style: I play everything from the R and B to metal. Except country. Never country. Personal preference.
Overall: Turns out that in the manual it states that the system is not usable on active pickups. Did anyone else realize this? I do not recall seeing on the site here at zZounds that they will not work with active electronics. When I turn my bass full open, it distorts. You will see my ratings stars based off of only have just bought this. I have no idea if the manufacturer support is any good. There is a distinct high pitch in the background as well. Not sure if this is due to interference from my wifi. It is happening on all channels though.

When you call, mention priority code 202-1LCV. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449