map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20D-3GC4

Rating and Reviews: Xvive U2 Digital Wireless

Smallest, easiest, coolest guitar wireless rig ever! The Xvive U2's rechargeable transmitter and receiver automatically pair up for a hassle-free experience.

"Affordable and Reliable" submitted October 11, 2017

By Kevin B. in Helotes, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 30 yrs playing guitar and singing in bands. Playing semiprofessionally (I still have a day job... lol).
Music Style: Originals, Clasic Rock and Blues.
Overall: I order this little digital system about 2 months ago. I was a little skeptical, but for $150 what the hell. Turns out to be an amazing value. I've used it at several live performances and have had no issues using it on any electric guitars. We often time walk off stage into the audience while playing and so far i have not had it cut out. The battery life seems adequate for a three hour show(with breaks during which i turn off the system). The only thing I have noticed is a buzz when I connect my 1986 Ovation Elite. I'm assuming it must have something to do with the older electronics in the Ovation because I don't get any buzz from my newer acoustic-electrics. So far, i have not needed any manufacturer support, so I have no idea how they are. I would definitely recommend this to anyone playing small to medium sized venues. Its so easy to set up... just plug it in and play.

"I love it" submitted June 21, 2017

By Tony W. in Phoenix, AZ
Musical Background: Played for a few years now
Music Style: Country, rock, pop, blues
Overall: Just got it today and loving it!!! Very compact and easy to set it up. I can even walk in another room and close the door and it still works great. This is a must have if you are looking for a wireless setup!!!

"Works with my actives" submitted December 26, 2018

By Rick R.
Overall
Overall: I have 3 active guitars. 2 - EMG 81/85 and 1 - SD Blackout. Dinky (EMG) and kelly body (SD) have no issues what so ever. Crisp, clean, no interference, hum, or hiss. My Rhoads (EMG) has a hum when not playing. I changed channels and that seemed to help cut down the hum, but was still there. The more i played, the less the hum. Pretty soon, the hum was gone and shortly after, battery was dead. Put in new battery, and hum was back stronger than ever. Messed with channels and spun xvive around until hum cleared up. Then, i started looking at the anatomy of all 3 guitars. Noticed that the rhoads input jack was very close to where the battery cavity was. The other 2 had substantial distance between jack and cavity. So, my guess is, the closer the cavity is to the jack, and angle of jack, the more "interference" you may have. With some experimenting, you can make it work just fine.I love how well these units work, that I bought 2 more for my sons!

"Game changer" submitted September 9, 2017

By MICHAEL S. in Houston, TX
Musical Background: Professional Guitarist
Music Style: rock,blues,contemporary gospel,rhythm & blues
Overall: I like the convenience of carrying my guitar cable around in my pocket.This little system is a technological upgrade.Do yourself a favor.Check them out.They`re great.I`ve been with the electric guitar for along time.I have two pairs already and waiting on the red one.I am impressed.

"Great product and value" submitted September 7, 2018

By Gen W. in Sanger, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Professional guitarist, 30 years experience.
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, and more.
Overall: I recently purchased the Xvive U2 after a long, losing battle with a much-more-expensive wireless system. The constant struggle to diagnose signal dropouts, sporadic interference, and other nuisance-issues with my old unit left me a little gun shy about trying another wireless system. Being tethered by cables on a stage full of musicians is a hassle, though, so I decided to give the Xvive a try. What I love about the U2 is it’s ready to use right out of the box. It’s not necessary to scan through a user manual that’s 1/4 inch thick just to plug and play. Simply ensure that the transmitter and receiver are on the same channel and you’re off and running. A year’s worth of batteries for my old wireless transmitter probably cost me more than the U2 system did. Being able to charge both the transmitter and receiver via USB is also a major convenience. To my ears, there’s no filtering whatsoever of the audio signal and the sound is as faithful to my rig as any high-end cable. I highly recommend Xvive and the U2.

"Freedom" submitted November 17, 2017

By Timothy N. in Mechanicsville, VA
Musical Background: 40 yr Guitar, was in bands for 10 years
Music Style: Blues, rock, Christian, ballads
Overall: These little units have been perfect for me for a church praise band. I am also the FOH sound "manager", so it is cool to be able to walk off stage and hear what my main guys are doing. I have had zero issues with these and they hold their charge for a few practices and services. At the price point, I would not hesitate to buy again, and neither should you!

"Xvive U2 Wireless for Bass" submitted October 3, 2017

By Ric T. in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Bass, semi-pro since '69
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: Read a few reviews re noise with active bass; I have a P-bass Deluxe. Using headphones on my amp, there's def a slight hiss. I used it live with big rig, and did not notice any noise at all. Best part, it's doing what I wanted, less set up, no cords, lasted all night at 9-1:30 club gig, easy enough to shut off and turn back on for breaks too and there's no receiver pack to slip off the guitar strap.

"Best Wirelss System On The Market!!" submitted October 15, 2017

By Stan G. in Myrtle Beach, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar player for 30 years, professional, 200+ shows a year.
Music Style: Originals, classic rock, jazz, blues.
Overall: Finally, a guitar wireless system that I can use without issues! Like many other guitar players I like to use a wireless system when I perform. I have purchased and used other wireless systems that cost many times more than the Xvive U2. I was looking to replace my previous wireless system for use on stage. For using multiple guitars on stage it was a very expensive proposition to have multiple wireless systems. With the Xvive U2 I can simply unplug the transmitter and plug it into another guitar. I have even done this in the middle of a song without any trouble. I have A/B'd this system with a very expensive cable and I can't hear any tonal difference and there is no detectable latency. Also when using high gain pedals or phasers there's no noise. That is something that I always battled with almost every other wireless system I have owned. Also, I have always had issues with getting too far away from the wireless system. On almost every system I've used when I get around 50 feet away sound drops out or I get interference. With the Xvive U2 System I have gotten up to 100 feet away with no issues. I was worried initially about the battery life, on one particular Saturday this summer I had two shows and with set up and travel time between shows I had no time to charge the system. I figured what's the worst that can happen if the system dies I'll just have a cable handy. Both shows were three hours with sound checks and I never had to use my cable. So I know I can get at least six hours of playtime with the system fully charged. The system compares to any system on the market, and any price range!! I've used them all and I do 200 shows a year. The Xvive U2 is the best I've used, I've even used it for recording and I have no noise issues. Now, I'm just waiting for the Xvive folks to come up with a version for a microphone so I can get rid of my $800 wireless mic.
29 of 31 people (93.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Finally, a portable wireless system with a great signal" submitted April 27, 2018

By Mark P. in Otsego , MN
Overall
Musical Background: Novice -jam at home.
Music Style: Rock, blues and Christian
Overall: I’m using this in my home and really impressed with it so far. The sound is great and I’m not hearing any latency or static. I love not having wires and the color looks great with my new Elite Strat. The price and great and the range is perfect for my home setting. I’m glad that I found this one. It’s easy to set up and comes with a descent charge.

"Great!" submitted July 12, 2017

By Robert A. in Jacksonville, FL
Overall
Overall: I was a little nervous because the price was so good but these are great! Easy to use, hold a good charge and the signal is phenomenal. Im a weekend warrior in a cover band and these are perfect for me!
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Xvive U2 System A Winner... and a Keeper!!!!" submitted February 1, 2020

By Nicholas M. in Union City, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Enthusiatic amateur, have been playing guitar for nearly 50 years.
Music Style: Blues, rock, jazz, country...
Overall: Great system! Ease of use is unparalleled, cannot recommend it strongly enough!!!Previously tried a Boss WL-20 but it did not work with my singer's Line 6 G30 system so returned it. Bought the U2 system and no issues. Totally transparent. I used to use an old X2 system from 10 years ago but this just kicks it's a**! My system devloped dropouts and crackling noises, I contacted Xvive and they told me to return it and sent me a new system for free, even paid the postage! New one works great, and with this level of customer support they are now a favorite of mine!!!

"Versatile! Using this with my powered speakers!" submitted June 22, 2019

By Billy C. in Austin, TX
Musical Background: 25yrs professional. I play guitar, keys, vocals
Music Style: Electronic Rock
Overall: I bought this purely out of curiosity, and price. Sounds great, but I do 4 hour shows, with no breaks, and noticed gain loss in the last hour as the battery started draining. But these units can be used while plugged in to a charger. I didn't want to sideline this unit, so tried sending a wireless signal to my powered main speakers. I plugged it into one side, using the USB port on the speaker to keep the receiver charged. Works flawlessly, and sounds great. So I bought another unit for the other side.

"So far Amazing!" submitted January 26, 2020

By John H. in Weeki Wachee, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years guitar and vocals.
Music Style: Rock country blues dance
Overall: I just received my order today, which was 2 days sooner than expected and on a Sunday no less and I was so excited I opened the box, put them in and turned them on. Being in the middle of band practice it was a perfect time and the were amazing. Crystal clear and instant sync and excellent quality. So far, very happy.

"Excellent and worth every Penney" submitted December 22, 2017

By Randall R. in Longwood, FL
Musical Background: 52 years of playing and writing
Music Style: Classical on Piano, Rock, Blues and Modern on Guitar
Overall: This works great with acoustic or electric guitar and I tested it with cable and with the U2 and to my Mesa Boogie, Fishman and Fender Amps it no perceptual change In Sound or a deal. I just bought another so I can connect my PRS HB to two amps at the same time.

"Xvive U2 Digital Wireless Guitar System" submitted September 22, 2018

By Dell C. in Wichita, KS
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing bass and guitar for a lot of years.
Music Style: Variety of music. Rock and Roll, country, jazz and blues.
Overall: I recieved this and I wish I would've gotten one sooner. I love it. I haven't use it on a gig yet but I used a friends on bass and knew I had to have one. I've practiced with mine at home and I love it. Easy to use and the freedom of no cord is great. Very nice product. I recommend it to all who are thinking of going wireless. I haven't had to use customer support so I didn't give it a good rating.

"Xvive U2 " submitted April 13, 2018

By Bret S. in OSCEOLA, AR
Musical Background: Bassist of 40 years
Music Style: Rock, classic rock, blues
Overall: Decent little setup! but in places with high wifi traffic (or with our xair unit and router) I find the limited channels sometimes will make this unuseable, in a normal setting with little to no wifi traffic, the unit works great!

"Great for Practice or Small Band" submitted January 19, 2020

By Brett B. in Cortland, NY
Musical Background: Professional Musician, Sound Engineer, Band Leader
Music Style: Oldies, Blues, Pop, Rock, and on and on
Overall: Sound quality is great on this little unit. We ordered a couple of them to use on stage for our oldies/blues band. Once we added a third XVive unit, a U4 we had too many 2.4 units to close to each other and we started getting drop outs. XVive's advice is to turn off nearby routers and wifi. Well there goes the mixing desk. It's not a bad unit at all but you can't use too many in the limited channels they give you without drop outs. We run a single guitar on 2 and a U4 on 5 and it works great. We just run wired or with the old Shure VHF wireless on our other guitar. Like I said they sound great and work well until the 2.4 gets to over saturated.

"Xvive " submitted February 13, 2018

By Clay H. in Greensboro , NC
Musical Background: Pro musician playing out on a regular basis
Music Style: Rock, county, blues
Overall: It worked great when I first got it, but after a month it would not stay on the channel! The light will flash off and on, sometimes the signal was strong then it would fall out. It became unreliable for a live situation. I had to send it back after a month.

"Hard to Believe How Good This Unit Is" submitted December 23, 2018

By Stan B. in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: Working local musician for 30+ years
Overall: I took a chance buying this unit because the price was so low, I figured that if it wasn't any good I would not have been out very much money. I have had it for 6 months now and have taken it into a ton of live situations - I have never noticed any signal degradation, interference, or any other noticeable change to my sound output when compared to using a cable.Because the units are rechargeable and thus do not incur the cost of replacing batteries, I started using them for my daily practice routine. I can say that I consistently get 8+ hours out of a charge, and when the units do start to fail because of low battery I can plug them in and re-charge them in surprisingly little time.I do notice a very slight background hum when using them with headphones through my practice rig, so I do not think that they would be appropriate for a studio setting. But I have never seen anyone ever try to record studio tracks with a wireless unit anyway, so no big loss there. The hum that is audible in the headphones is barely noticeable, and it is not present at all through an amp and speakers.Hard to believe it took someone so long to come up with this concept. These could not be any easier to use, they sound just like using a quality cable, and you never have the expense of replacement batteries. I have used wireless systems that cost many times as much as these and did not get this level of performance.The units are made of plastic and do not have a super high-quality feel about them. But they sound amazing, and if they do not last long you can replace them for $150. I have used them daily for 6 months and have had no issues with them whatsoever.

"Eh...ok for home use" submitted January 4, 2019

By Skip H. in BELMONT, MA
Overall
Musical Background: 45 years in and out of original and cover bands.
Music Style: Rock and blues.
Overall: Works great but the transmitter battery dies quickly. I will keep it for home use but not taking it out for live gigs, I don't trust it.

"Does not work with active electronics!!" submitted September 21, 2017

By Michael H. in Matthews, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing music and running sound for well over 20 years.
Music Style: I play everything from the R and B to metal. Except country. Never country. Personal preference.
Overall: Turns out that in the manual it states that the system is not usable on active pickups. Did anyone else realize this? I do not recall seeing on the site here at zZounds that they will not work with active electronics. When I turn my bass full open, it distorts. You will see my ratings stars based off of only have just bought this. I have no idea if the manufacturer support is any good. There is a distinct high pitch in the background as well. Not sure if this is due to interference from my wifi. It is happening on all channels though.
17 of 23 people (73.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Easy to use!" submitted December 19, 2018

By Carlos S. in Yuma, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for over 20 years, play guitar and been playing professional for 5 years
Music Style: Regional Mexicana
Overall: Bought two pairs for my acoustic and my electric guitars. I did get a bad transmitter first but zZounds excellent customer support helped me out and got a good working pair. I've used them since I got them and have not experienced any issues with them. I like that I just setup the channel for the acoustic and then for the electric and done, all you do is charge them and they are ready. No power adapters no cables to worry about, very easy to use. I'm very happy with them so far and probably I'm getting one more pair for a 12 string guitar. I highly recommend them.

"So far so good!" submitted January 30, 2019

By Carlos S. in Yuma, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for almost 30 years. Play guitar and keyboards. Play professionally touring both USA and Mexico
Music Style: Regional Mexicana
Overall: Purchased 2 pairs the black and the rosewood around the end of August. When i received them, the black "receiver" was bad but the folks at zZounds exchanged them quickly with no issues. Once I had my pair working I used on my gigs, the black on my electric and the rosewood on my Godin nylon string. I haven't encountered any issues and they are very easy to setup, I used both so it was also easy to change the channel. Quality is good and I feel I got very good value for what I paid. Every time I use them I'll get them out of their box, plug them in do the sound check take them with me and charge them again which they don't take that long and then ready to go. Our set is about an hour to sometimes two hours and a half and they have never died out on me. The only thing I've noticed sometimes is that I've heard a little interference noise like breaking my signal but there was also more wireless equipment so not sure if that was the cause, it has only happened twice. Other than that, they have been great and I truly recommend them to give you the freedom to move around stage! The only reason I don't give it all the 5 stars is because I've had them for 5 months, still trying to see if my battery life will remain the same. I'll edit this a year from purchase and give an update and give 5 stars if all remains the same!I do wish though that it had more channels to connect to, so only 4 band members can use them without interference!

When you call, mention priority code 20D-3GC4. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: