Wuhan China Cymbal

Wuhan China Cymbal

Adored for its distinctive and unique sound, the Wuhan china cymbal is versatile, solidly constructed and of incomparable value.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 28, 2009 by a customer from gmail.com
"Why Get Anything Different?"
My first china cymbal and if I need something else, I'm gonna check to see what Wuhan has in store for me.
Nice quick sound, I love the 14 inch china.
I personally prefer playing the cymbal upside-down like many other drummers. You'll have to hit the outside ring to get the best sound.
For the price it is a very well made piece of equipment.
The price is amazing, you can't find a good china cymbal such as this anywhere else!
The people on the phone were nice, and they spoke english!
When I saw the china cymbal, I was all like "I want that." How could you not want this?
Active Musician
Jazz, Rock, Alternative, Not Country
19 of 19 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 9, 2010 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Get this cymbal, it has the best sound ever!"
I'll be satisfied with this cymbal for a long time, if it breaks ill buy another one, they cost very little. :)
i was flat out amazed, i bought the cymbal short notice for a concert i had very soon. i haven't & won't switch to any other china cymbal brand
Pretty much a perfect china sound. if you could imagine the perfect sound, this would be it.
you could use this for whatever style you want, its so versatile.
This cymbal absolutely will not break.
The best value out there, you're getting the best for the least cost.
Never needed any.
This thing is real pretty.
Active musician
Metalcore, Heavy metal
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 16, 2014 by Stephen S in Rome, GA
"Excellent sound for the price"
I bought this as a cheaper alternative to my cracked zildjian. I have to say I love the sound of this cymbal more than my old zildjian. It has an amazing cut through and to me has a more "china" sound to it. And the price is crazy good.
Drummer for 20 years
Rock, Hard Rock
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 19, 2019 by David N in Russellville, AR
"Extremely raw and trashy. Budget price"
This cymbal will be the bane of your families existence. Very very trashy sound, maybe too much for some. And very cheap. Only thing was on mine, the hole was drilled off center. I haven't had any issues but have heard some drummers say these can break easier than mainstream brands China's. But for the price, who cares.
Intermediate drummer. Beginner guitar. Casual, at home player
Rock, Metalcore, Christian

Submitted December 6, 2013 by Noah Hirschy
"The China Cymbal!"
This china sounds amazing! Bought the 16". It cuts right through the rest of the band and be noticed.
Got this for my first drum kit I have played guitar for about 3 years now want to learn drums.
Metal, hardcore, metalcore, hard rock
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 15, 2010 by a customer from yahoo.com
"great value for beginners."
bought it for my son's drumkit. if i had to compare it to a more wellknown cymbal, i would be hardpressed to tell the difference.
i mounted the cymbal upside down to achieve a better crash sound.
seems to be of high quality
great bang for the buck