World Tour Deluxe 20mm Flying V Guitar Gig Bag

World Tour Deluxe 20mm Flying V Guitar Gig Bag

Pick up a sturdy gig bag for your Flying V-shaped guitar. Its thick interior padding and water-resistant exterior keeps your guitar safe and protected.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 21, 2017 by Reed B in GOLETA, CA
"Very good gig bag for a V"
5 Star Rating for all applicable categories. Fits my Epiphone Custom V like a glove. Thank you World Tour and zZounds!
Vast
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 28, 2018 by Jeremy R in Missoula, MT
"Solid Buy."
I gave it 4 stars because my Dean V is too snug of a fit for my liking. The Dean reverse V headstock needs to be worked in to fit. I had my Gibson V stored in one of these bags, but no Gibson should be in one of these. Get a hard shell case for your Gibson. Anyhow, a good gig bag.
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 22, 2019 by Mike Stearns in Hanover, PA
"Doesn't Quite Fit a Jackson"
I bought this for a Jackson Rhodes V, and it doesn't quite fit. I managed to cram it in there, so it'll work, but if you're looking to buy this for a Jackson, its not going to quite fit right. The angles are a little off.
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?