Walrus Audio Julia V2 Analog Chorus/Vibrato
PRICE DROP

Walrus Audio Julia V2 Analog Chorus/Vibrato

Build tone landscapes and turn knobs with Julia! The Walrus Audio Julia V2 brings great chorus tone while adding top-mounted jacks and soft-switch bypassing.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 20, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com in Los Angeles, CA
"Lush chorus, vibrato, or both!"
This is definitely my favorite chorus pedal from all of the ones I have tried thus far. What can I say? Right out of the box it was easy to dial in a lush and extremely musical sound. You have a rate and depth knob, a lag knob (detune knob), and you have a knob labeled d-c-v (dry-chorus-vibrato) that goes from just your dry signal, to a subtle chorus, to a full chorus, to a chorus and vibrato mixture, and to just the vibrato without the chorus and everything in between. You also have a sine to square wave toggle switch which makes this pedal even more versatile than it already is. I found that even at the most extreme settings the pedal can still sound very musical and usable depending on what you’re using it for. The pedal also gets along extremely well with my other pedals and sounds incredible through my analog delay’s effects loop. I play in a dream pop band and this pedal I can say has almost completed my current pedalboard. After a long search for a chorus, I can now say I am very pleased with the Julia!
17 years as a musician. Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keys, and Cello.
Dream Pop, Shoegaze, Post Rock.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 30, 2020 by ALLAN B in Tempe, AZ
"What a great chorus!"
I love this chorus. I came into my own musically in the 80's and I loved that big Boss Dimension or JC120 chorus that was everywhere back then. When I decided to get back into pedals I picked up a couple from the usual suspects and they just didn't do it for me. Ironically, they sounded dated. The Julia is a fresh take on an old box. It can be lush and bright or dark and moody and has that little something extra that most Walrus Pedals posses. I'm really happy I found these guys, plus the artwork is mesmerizing. Julia's hot lol
Very versatile. It can serve as a Chorus or Vib or anything in between. The Lag knob helps tighten up the sound into something much more modern than the classic Boss of days of old.
I appreciate the top mounted jacks and power. So much easier to place on the board. The control features really let you dial in some unique but musical sounds.
Not too difficult to figure out.
Made in USA quality. Nuff' said
They are a little more expensive but well worth it in my book
I had to contact Walrus about something so I emailed them via their support website one evening after they were already closed. First thing in the morning I had an intelligent, human created response. Great service
The whole package from the artwork to the tone is wow.
Playing 45 years