Way Huge Pork & Pickle Bass Overdrive & Fuzz Pedal

Way Huge Pork & Pickle Bass Overdrive & Fuzz Pedal

Ready for delicious, gnarly tones for bass? The Way Huge Pork & Pickle bass OD & fuzz offers soft-clipping for rich drive tone and fat fuzz in one package.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 17, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Down right nasty!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I tried out this pedal the other day At a local music shop. Let me tell you what, this thing gets down and dirty. I love the way my riffs were sounding. Perfect for some Stoner Doom Metal. I would recommend this pedal for anyone's arsenal. By the way check out my stoner doom band Masoleum On Facebook

Submitted August 23, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Good sounds but one big flaw."
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
I really wanted to like this pedal because of its fuzz effect, which is very good. The distortion was O.K. but not the best, although it is workable. The biggest problem with this pedal is the fact that the clean mix does not work 100%. It is too slight and does not give you much room for keeping your bass fundamental tone. Your sound loses its bottom end. Not good!! I believe this is a huge mistake in the part of the person who designed this pedal because it is marketed to bassists. If a bassist cannot get a strong low end s/he will take that pedal and get rid of it; rightfully so! Which is what I did.
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?