Washburn WCG55CE Koa Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Washburn WCG55CE Koa Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Add some pizazz to your performances with this gorgeous koa-topped Wasburn acoustic. Fishman Presys+ electronics ensure superior sound quality at any venue.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 16, 2020 by Christopher RAMIREZ in FRESNO, CA
"GREAT GUITAR!!!!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
you will not be disappointed with this Beauty, IT SOUNDS GREAT! and it is beautifully crafted, I took it in to have it set up and even my luthier commented on how nice it looks and plays, giving this baby 5 stars.
play guitar for just over a year, jam at home.
Blues, Rock, and fingerstyle
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 1, 2020 by a customer from outlook.com in Langhorne, PA
"Beautiful, Comfortable, Good Price, and Sounds Great!"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
I have always wanted to own a Koa wood guitar. Never considered buying a Washburn but it looked fantastic, so I gave it a try. The deep rich tone was much better than I expected. I prefer playing this guitar over my Taylor GS Mini which I love! Was not really concerned with the comfort features but once I played it I will need these features on any guitar I purchase in the future. The price was an added bonus.
Guitar, Keyboard, Audio Engineer (PIR)
Pop, R&B, Blues, Soul, Jazz
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 26, 2021 by a customer from outlook.com
"Washburn"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Nice guitar; I had to have it setup immediately to play it. ( neck was bowed ).After that it plays alot better. Will take it back soon and have him work on it more. Love the arm rest. Not crazy about the strings on it though. Will be changing them soon.