Washburn WCG15SCE12-O Deluxe Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar, 12-String

Add thickness and sparkle to your sound with this Wasburn 12-string. The solid Sitka spruce top features an armrest bevel for hours of comfortable playing.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 19, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Excellent 12 string"
I received this guitar from zZounds. What can I say? It is beautiful and the craftsmanship is flawless. The action was a bit high, but all it needed was a trust rod adjustment to get the action where I need it. I am able to play all frets with no dead spot of buzzing. I very much enjoy the jangleliness of it. Truly sounds wonderful. The Fishman preamp is excellent for large Venus. I have had this since July and use it to perform for large audiences where I recieve nothing but compliments on the beautiful sound of my 12-string. What you get is so very much more than what you pay for this wonderful guitar. Thanks zZounds for yet another great purchasing experience.I have rated the manufacture support as 3 stars because I have not had to use support and can't rate the experience.I gave ease of use a 4 only because I had to adjust the action to make it playable, but for the price I paid for it to be adjusted. It's an excellent instrument.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?