Washburn B10 Banjo

Washburn B10 Banjo

Perfect for the beginner, the Washburn B10 banjo features a glossy sunburst finish and a Remo head for exceptional bluegrass tone and authentic looks.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 9, 2015 by Jerry R in Surprise, AZ
"Banjo Beginner"
This review has been selected by our experts as particularly helpful.
I purchased the Washburn B10 banjo and a Snark tuner they both arrived in 2 days with regular shipping and both in perfect condition. I was extremely pleased with my experience with Zzounds with both ordering and speaking directly with customer service. I have since purchased a Martin acoustic D 15 M but I will review that another time. Good job Zzounds.
I am a beginner at the banjo but I must say it sounds quite good to me and it didn"t break the bank
This banjo is made very well and again it sounds as ice as banjos I checked out locally at twice the price.
I feel from my beginner knowledge of banjos and what I have learned so far and in my research before purchase the value is quite comparable.
Have not needed manufacture support so I can not comment on that at this time .
I will say that all my knowledge is in guitars for the last 30 plus years but as string instruments go this has a very low and pleasing action. I wish some of the guitars I have purchased over the years would have came to me set up this well.
Ive been playing for over 35 years (guitar) many years ago in a band but now just for my own enjoyment
easy rock, country, and now I will try Bluegrass
12 of 13 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?