When you call, mention priority code 20B-TS3Z

Rating and Reviews: Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Pedal

With switchable buffered or true-bypass operation, the Tumnus Deluxe is Wampler's perfected take on the highly regarded Centaur-style transparent overdrive.

"Tumnus Deluxe - Wow Factor Ten" submitted March 1, 2018

By CD Thompson in Santa Rosa , CA
Musical Background: Playing Live since 1983
Music Style: I play Bass and Guitar
Overall: Wow Factor Ten! Set right in between my EGO Compressor and Faux Tape Echo the Tumnus Deluxe was super easy to dial in. Gone are the days of unequal signal with this set up as the level puts that volume right where you want it. Each note of a full chord is very articulate even with the gain pushed up. Super happy with this pedal.

"Well they made what I wanted exist so...." submitted February 21, 2018

By Nathan W in Vancouver, WA
Musical Background: Rock guitarist
Music Style: Alternative, garages rock, psychedelic, blues, folk.
Overall: I bought it. Is it the most accurate klon clone ever? Of course not, but it's not trying to be. It's not quite as open and fat sounding as the real deal but you do get a very authentic gain character out of it. And it cleans up way more than I was expecting. The mids are at a higher band then I was expecting too which is also probably a good thing. With my set up (fender twin clean with the bright switch on) the treble can get a little harsh but it's adjustable so it's not really a problem. I lose a tiny tiny bit of presence but it's completely manageable. I run it pretty clean actually dipping out some unwanted frequencies, on hot too which seems to fatten it up a little and smooth out my dynamics a hair. Tonally the possibilities are endless and I know I'm not even using this thing to its full potential. The gain really does sound amazing.

"Well they made what I wanted exist so...." submitted February 18, 2018

By Nathan W in Vancouver, WA
Musical Background: Rock guitarist
Music Style: Alternative, garages rock, psychedelic, blues, folk.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-TS3Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST