When you call, mention priority code 20V-CGK8

Rating and Reviews: Wampler Plexi-Drive Dlx.

Dial-in classic Marshall tones with the Plexi-Drive. A bass boost emulates the tone of a screaming 4x12" cab, while a pre-gain boost cranks your tone to 10.

"Pretty good pedal , worth the money ?" submitted September 15, 2017

By Michael Decker in Kansas city, MO
Musical Background: Playing guitar and bass for 30 years
Music Style: Rock ..blues. alternative . ..metal
Overall: Wampler plexi drive deluxe pedal is a very versatile pedal. Gets super clean although you have to crank up the volume which. Makes sense and goes to really heavy , then you have to back your volume down . The boost channel is a nice option and works well just on its own . I ran it side by side with my boss waza blues driver. They sound pretty similar. The wampler has a lot more time options though with the 3 band eq .. And gets heavier. About as heavy as my blues driver with my tumnus as a booster .. all in all a good super quiet pedal. Gets a lil noisy with the boost on but otherwise is as quiet as a mouse . Its def. Worth the 199 i paid . I played it through a fender supersonic 22 head with 2 celestion albino blues 1 eminence cv60 and 1 eminence legend 1275 .. with a music man stingray... prs Starla with tv Jones pups .fender usa strat and charvel with Duncan whole lotta humbuckers

"Dope!!!!!!" submitted August 17, 2016

By Dave C in Ocean, NJ
Overall
Overall: I am a Coldplay fan and Johnny Buckland uses a Marshall plexi head and I think this nailed it for me!!!! I can't wait to gig with it. I wish I would've gotten this pedal sooner!!!! Classic rock to modern day rock. I almost passed out when I cranked my amp on and turned this bad boy on!!! Right on Wampler!!!!

"The tone I was seeking and exceeded expectations" submitted July 7, 2017

By Eric M in Raleigh, NC
Overall
Musical Background: more than 10 years of acoustic and electric, self study of theory, jam at home
Music Style: blues, rock, metal exploration and minor jazz (no pun)
Overall: First, zZounds - Call these guys! For your best deal, no hassles, quick action. Have never waited in queue. Second, plugged this into the front of a Blackstar ht5r with a Celestion v30, on clean channel using my Schecter banshee elite 7 FRS and am very pleased with the initial tones; I found I could practice for hours on one or two settings without any mote fiddling! It does fill the Marshall void for me and if I didn't have to go to work, I'd be on it, now!! Using a 9Vdc supply. Build quality is above average/sharp -- a couple screws in back were almost rounded out but I don't plan to access that.

"Wampler does dirt very well" submitted February 13, 2017

By Reobart K
Musical Background: 40 years guitar and brass. Pro but semi retired now
Music Style: rock, blues, Christian
Overall: Plexi in a box, but much more. The active tone controls are very helpful..get's a little Voxy if you tweak it. Not real impressed with the TS style boost, but it's aight. Great pedal, well made to say the least. Does what it's supposed to do.

When you call, mention priority code 20V-CGK8. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449