Wylde Audio Blood Eagle Mahogany Blackout Electric Guitar

Wylde Audio Blood Eagle Mahogany Blackout Electric Guitar

With a striking body shape, lightning-fast neck and scorching EMG 81/85 pickups, the Blood Eagle is ready to shred and worthy of carrying the Wylde name.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 5, 2018 by Kenneth Morgan in Boyne City, MI
"Awesome Guitar"
I had never played this body styled before so I was a little unsure.. Man what an amazing axe!!!!I always had Les Paul's and SG's. This is by far the best feeling guitar I own.The neck is unbelievable. Perfect feel. Great profile. Adjusted the action slightly and I can't put it down..This is so awesome. A killer guitar by a great player... Zakk has designed the perfect guitar. I love everything about it. EMG's are great neck is perfect. Great balance and feel. I am truly proud to own this and can't wait to buy another one. Best guitar I own. Can't put it down. Can't describe the feeling. I will certainly get another one. Probably the Odin next.
Intermediate player
Rock heavy metal and the blues.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 1, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Zakk Wylde guitar."
First off let say, I have bought alot of guitars from here, this guitar is excellent, smooth fast neck, wow the emg's are just awesome, beautiful guitar. I love everything about this guitar.