Vox PB10 Pathfinder Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier (10 Watts, 2x5")

Vox PB10 Pathfinder Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier (10 Watts, 2x5")

With all the trim and appointments of larger Vox amps, this 10-watt combo amplifier is a stylish bedroom rocker for practicing your grooves.

Overall:
3.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted April 21, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great Practice Bass Amp"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I just took up the bass and was looking for an amp to get me started with practice. I don’t think that it has the horsepower for gigs, but I’m happy with it for learning practice. It looks great and has some features that make it a cut above its peers.

Submitted June 5, 2020 by Mike Aguilar in Long Beach, CA
"Pretty Good"
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy to have gotten this great Vox practice bass amp. To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything very good but I was pleasantly surprised. First, it looks great. Very vintage and surprisingly heavy. After I plugged my bass in to it, that's when the fun began. Overall, understand a few things 1) this IS NOT going to get you to a gig anywhere 2) this is strictly for practice and 3) if you live in an apartment, this is just what you need. Overall, VERY happy with this purchase. I didn't expect the level of quality and sound that this little guy is capable of. So if you need a PRCTICE amp, this is your ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been playing bass for several years. Mostly plat ay home, bar bands ect.
7 of 10 people (70%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 11, 2020 by Jim M in Los Angeles, CA
"Makes a better guitar amp !"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
This is a distorting farting terrible bass amp. Can't get a clean sound out of it...who designs an open back bass amp - lots of bass response lost that way.Looks great and makes a much better mini twin guitar amp.Much better amps out there in this range for bass.
40 yrs experience all typs of music. play pro and studio. Play guitar, bass, keys sax,
many
5 of 9 people (56%) people found this review helpful. Did you?