Vox Mini SuperBeetle Guitar Amplifier Stack (25 Watts, 1x10)

Vox Mini SuperBeetle Guitar Amplifier Stack (25 Watts, 1x10)

Vox pays tribute to its storied past with the incredible Mini SuperBeetle! Nutube technology produces real tube sound and dynamics in a miniaturized amp.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 29, 2019 by charles deal in Ferguson, MO
"Not a toy"
This amp may be a one trick pony, but it does it very well. I was surprised by the big sound out of such a tiny package. The reverb sounds just right for me and at higher gain settings it has a convincing tube crunch. I feel no need to upgrade the speaker and it's plenty loud at 25 watts for my living room.This set up is highly recommended for practice playing. I would've liked an exposed Nutube and perhaps an effects loop, but I don't feel the need to add pedals.
Mostly a band tech, been playing for a couple of years.
Southern rock, modern folk, slide and blues.
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 17, 2018 by Todd Flowers in PALMETTO, FL
"Wow ! What a great little amp !"
I saw this in the NAMM video's and decided I had to have it thinking that even if it didn't sound great it was collectible if nothing else, well I'm pleased to say this amp sounds fantastic ! It has more bottom end than 10" speaker should and the Nu Tube technology works with this far better than the NT tube screamer imho. It nails the Vox tone in spades! The reverb sounds great to my ear and with the gain up gets a killer dirty blues tone ! I only used a compression pedal for slide work ,other than that you don't need pedals but it takes pedals well, I used the Klon Klone Centaur and the JHS Bonsai along with "The Bends" compressor from Fender with great results and then just for kicks I threw on a Joyo Digital Delay and that is all I could ever need with this little work horse ! I highly recommend this amp ! And yes you can gig with it ! Going into an extension cab you have 50 watts to work with ! I didn't need to contact Manufacturer Support but to keep the rating high I gave it a 5 star rating.
45 years playing,electric and acoustic,lap steel,dobro ,jam with friends these days.
Blues,Delta Blues,slide, Classic Rock
28 of 29 people (97%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 5, 2019 by Steve B in Sarasota, FL
"Unbelievable"
I waited 2 months for this amp and all I can say is it was worth the wait. Every guitar magazine I subscribe to has done a review of this one lately and they all loved it.I totally agree. I’m a dyed in the wool tube amp guy but I’m considering selling my tube amps,buying a 412 cab and calling it a day.....it’s THAT good! Buy one....not only does it sound great,it’s cute as hell!
Semi Pro
Classic rock,country,blues.
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?