Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive MOD Overdrive Pedal
ONLY 2 LEFT

Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive MOD Overdrive Pedal

With four different modes -- 808-style, lead, rhythm, and high-gain -- the Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive MOD Overdrive lets you craft meaty overdriven tones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 24, 2018 by John G in Henrico, VA
"Great boost and drive pedal"
The Voodoo labs Sparkle mod has brought my amp to life. The added drive selector is well worth the additional cost. You want some transparency just set the top selector to first position (same circuit as original Sparkle) turn down the gain all the way turn up the clean blend and its pretty transparent. You can also get a fuzz sound out of this by switching your overdrive selector. I also use it to drive my TC MojoMojo.
jam at home and with friends
blues and rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 26, 2014 by Charles Williamson in East Falmouth, MA
"Voodoo Lab SparkleDrive"
I plugged it in stepped on it and havent shut it off. I was gonna use it as a boost but it turned out to be an overall sound sweetener! I do get off it when using hard distortion, but clean and mild gains ... I'm on it! It does what the name says.
45 year pro/ guitar bass drums harmonica keys
Rock hard rock blues metal country
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 12, 2015 by Moe D in Monroe, WA
"Country Compressor"
This pedal really cleans up your act! It's bright, tight and makes you play right. Plug it in and your sound is immediately clean and clear a must have for Power Slide Chords, Chicken Pickers and Finger Pickers! I added a Mini -Vibe and it's like I'm Robin Trower (not) Love Voodoo Labs pedals....
Professional Gigger
Delta Blues, Blues Rock
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?