Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4 Iso Output Expander Kit

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4 Iso Output Expander Kit

Need more power for your pedalboard? This Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4 expander kit adds four additional isolated outputs to power your pedals.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 20, 2020 by ALLAN B in Tempe, AZ
"Excellent alternative to buying a larger PSU or daisy chaining!"
I currently have the Voodoo 4x4 and needed some more juice but didn't want to deal with the mess and hassles of getting a daisy chain cable. They are often more hassle than they are worth. I was looking at getting the Mondo or another brand and I saw this little thing. Did some research and found it worked with the 4x4 so I went for it. It works great! Just take one of the 12/9V high output jacks and plug it in. You'll lose one output on your main PSU but you gain 4 more. It's very small - about 3 1/2 by 3 and about an inch high, so it will fit nicely under just about any board. It comes with everything you need in the box. 4 power cables and 2 strips of Dual Lock. I'm really glad I found this, it saved me another $200!!
Running 4 100ma pedals into this and it's as quiet as a mouse
Super compact. Fits just about anywhere
Literally plug and play. Very easy to set up.
I've had great success with all Voodoo Labs products and this appears to be well built and high quality.
It's well worth it if you have a compatible Voodoo PSU
Voodoo has a great online forum that I've had many questions answered by Voodoo staff. Never needed any support beyond that.
Just a nice all around addition to my board.
Playing over 40 years and still plunking around in bands