Voodoo Lab Dingbat Tiny Pedalboard (with Gig Bag)

Voodoo Lab Dingbat Tiny Pedalboard (with Gig Bag)

Ideal for players with streamlined signal paths, the Voodoo Lab Dingbat Tiny pedalboard ships travel-ready with an included padded gig bag.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 29, 2019 by Anthony C in Brewster, NY
"Dingbat Tiny"
I have been using the Voodoo Labs Dingbat Tiny for only a week, but I can say that this is probably the best pedal board I have ever used! I’m a bassist, and don’t use many pedals, so the choice of which one was easy for me. All I needed was a quality power supply and room for 4 pedals, plus space for the foot switch from the amp. I got all that and the power supply was already mounted! Bonus! The gig bag is great,too!I would definitely recommend this combination.
Hobby bassist for 15 years playing locally with several projects
Acoustic blues, oldies rock and roll
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 11, 2018 by Lawrence T in Stone Mountain, GA
"WYSIWYG"
Do you only use a tasteful three or four pedals? This is the pedalboard for you! It's well-made (pedalboard and bag), strong, and heavy duty. The Velcro was sufficient for all four pedals I mounted, and there was -just- enough room for all four pedals (one a fat Ibanez), with heavy duty Mogami patch cable that took extra room. I've taken it on three gigs so far, and it fits great in the gig bag - that has restraining straps to hold the pedalboard and pedals in place. I like not having to re-do my settings when a pedal gets bumped. I don't have much else to say - it's a simple product that's well-made. A+
40+ years professional (if that means I get paid for playing).
Rock, blues, fusion.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?