map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20V-8B36

Rating and Reviews: Voodoo Lab Dingbat Large

Voodoo Lab bundled a large-format Dingbat pedalboard with their Pedal Power Mondo power supply and gig bag -- just add your favorite pedals!

"Very nice board" submitted May 21, 2018

By Jeff S. in Hobbs, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 35 years, lots of stage time over the years. Recently embarked on a solo journey to rediscover the joy of ma.
Music Style: Primarily country, but I've been known to play southern rock, blues, and the occasional metal tune.
Sound: It doesn't make any sounds. If it did I'm pretty sure they would be great. Feature: The Mondo power supply is pretty beefy and even powers my Morpheus, which is saying a lot. However, it doesn't power my Voicelive 2, but that's not a big deal. Ease of Use: It's pretty easy to figure out. Velcro and power cabling is included too. Quality: It looks to be built like a tank. I'm pretty sure it will stand up to the rigors of a working guitarist, probably more so than the pedals that are on it. The bag is much better quality than I expected, although some pockets would be nice. Value: Let's get this straight, this is a VERY impressive board. But it is a little pricey. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used them yet but I hear they are pretty great. The Wow Factor: It does have a definite wow factor. It looks impressive and should last longer than me. This should be the last board that I ever buy. Overall: It's a nice board. Big enough for everything, easy to use, and well made. The bag is much better than I expected. But the price may be a sticking point for a lot of guitarists on a budget.

"Large Dingbat w/ Mondo power supply,and soft case." submitted February 5, 2020

By Matthew F. in Beaverton, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar on and off for over 30 years. I play at home ,and with others.
Music Style: Rock,blues
Sound: The isolated power cleaned up the signal gave enough power to my pedals,and sound is now much cleaner. Cables route up neatly underneath.Included soft case is heavy duty,and easy to transport. Feature: 12 variable and switchable isolated power supply ports, with more than enough included power cables. Ease of Use: Great sounds obtained from clean isolated power. How good the sound is, well that depends on you. But with cables,and power cords,out of the way,and not having to worry about batteries, your playing will hopefully improve. Less time messing with pedals equals more time to play. Quality: Heavy duty,durable,and made in USA. Looks like it would last for a long time. Value: Value is excellent for the Made in USA product, and all included manuals,and connections,and tie downs. Manufacturer Support: Manufacturer reached out to me ,after sending in registration card. They also responded back by email quickly as well. A rare thing nowadays. Online registration would help for the people who are scared of pens and stamps. The Wow Factor: I was impressed by the size of the package even knowing the size dimensions, It still is impressive. After opening the box,the build quality ,and what is included is fantastic. Overall: Overall : I bought this for my pedals I have, and the pedals, I plan to buy. I knew it was large,but I was impressed with the size of the box,and the actual board space available. The included soft case is like a suitcase,with handles,shoulder strap,and backpack straps. A very nice package. Features: The large dingbat,and mondo Comes with all power cables,zip ties, and 96 feet of velcro. 12 power inputs,with variable power,and switchable power. For most guitarists pedals, this should suffice. It has room,and the instructions have a diagram detailing where to place a second PS if needed. Manual is clearly detailed explaining what port has what power,and what to use it for.Quality : Quality is top notch,what I expected from Voodoo labs. Made in USA,and very beefy. Running all my pedals into the isolated power supply, everything cleans up nicely,with cables hidden underneath,with plenty of room,and top slots to route.Manufacturer support: By sending in the included registration card,they will register your product, and contact you by email ro check and make sure everything works as it should,and the customer is happy. Pretty rare to get a personal response back. Only one other manufacturer, I know does this.Sound: 0 white noise, the iso power cleaned up my supply chain.Ease of use: Extremely easy to set up. I had it up and running in about 30 minutes,from unpack, to playing.Value. Very good value for the money,while expensive, everything is included Wow factor. I was impressed with the size,and the build quality. And.the fact that all needed supplies to connect,wire,and clean up were included

When you call, mention priority code 20V-8B36. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: