Voodoo Lab CX Commander MIDI Amplifier Function Switcher Pedal

Voodoo Lab CX Commander MIDI Amplifier Function Switcher Pedal

Route your multi-channel amp through this box, and get complete MIDI automation of your channels. This pedal makes switching channels and effects loops easy.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 17, 2016 by Ken W in Lake Grove, NY
"Excellent Quality Product and Customer Support"
This device does exactly as advertised. I had a question regarding programming it and the support was outstanding. They answered the phone quickly and they were extremely helpful. The device is made very well. I'm using it with a a Mesa Boogie Mark IV being controlled by a Line 6 Helix. This allowed the Helix to change channels on the Boogie. Works great!
Guitar player for 42 years. Public school music teacher and play professionally in bands too.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 22, 2019 by ALLAN B in Tempe, AZ
"Works Perfectly"
Easy to set up and good product support. I use it to switch channels on my Blackstar HT60MKII with my Boss ES5. Works like a charm.
Long time guitar player
Rock

Submitted June 30, 2019 by a customer from gmail.com in Euless, TX
"Perfect solution"
Bought this to switch the channels on my Mesa Duel Rec 3channel head (non multi-watt) using my helix. Works perfect
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?