VocoPro UHF-8800 Pack 8-Channel Wireless Microphone System

VocoPro UHF-8800 Pack 8-Channel Wireless Microphone System

Need a dependable wireless system for your show? VocoPro's UHF-8800 Pack offers a receiver and 8 mics with interference-resistant operation from 902-928 MHz.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 22, 2015 by james woodley in goldsboro, NC
"voco wireless mic system"
Very pleased. Easy to set up and operate like the reviews said. I am pleased with the performance. I would recommend for anyone considering 8 mic wireless system. Have use voco products at other churches and have found them to be outstanding
play guitar many years mostly in churches and home
Gospel smooth jazz
15 of 15 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 25, 2015 by Connie B in Phoenix, AZ
"CB in AZ"
We are very happy with our new microphones. The sound is very very good, easy to operate and was easy to hook up to our existing sound board. It is an ideal set to use at our church. We have had only one microphone that has given us problems, but I don't think it is the microphone itself. I believe we might be getting interference from an outside source. I also know that if it is a continuous problem, I can return it for a replacement. Overall, it is a great system..
No musical instruments. I am a singer for over 25 years.
Country in the beginning. Christian now.
64 of 66 people (97%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 31, 2015 by Larry B in Lynchburg, VA
"Mic Check"
So far this system has been a Godsend for our church. DO NOT BE CONFUSED OR MISLEAD. Visit VocoPro's website and review this item and you will find that the only difference between the Mic Systems that are sold are: the frequency and the extra gig bag. ALL MIC SYSTEMS COME WITH ALUMINUM CARRYING CASE. The only importance of varying frequencies are for those that will purchase more than one system. I saw that the system with a gig bag was a lower price then the one that had an aluminum case and just knew that the aluminum case cost $250 more and settled for a gig bag. To my surprise I got an aluminum case and a gig bag. About the system: If you are going to mic each individual channel then you will find this system as good as any in this price range. If you are going to use the 1/4" outputs make sure to get a nice preamp. So far we are so pleased with this upgrade to our system.
IT Director/Purchaser
Christian, Gospel
54 of 56 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 30, 2015 by Wayne Magee in Bridgeton, NJ
"VocoPro UHF-8800+ Wireless Mic System"
I've ordered two systems for churches one connected with Low impedance cables and one with High impedance. Both work well with existing PA equipment. Great sound. I would definitely recommend this to people.
Minister of Music/Keyboards
Gospel/Christian/Jazz
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 23, 2018 by Leon B in LaGrange, GA
"Awesome!"
I purchased this about one some time ago to use for different gigs and at my church. It is now used primarily at my church and we love it. I am looking into getting more Vocopro system to add additional mics. The one I have is the one with the squelch.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 29, 2015 by Jim Lawton in Groton, CT
"DJ / KJ Perfect Usage"
I already own an eight microphone Pyle Pro VHF unit, but find that there is a great deal of interference at my regular bar gigs. I purchased this UHF to add to my existing and prevent interference. So far I am 100% satisfied! The quality is perfect, the range is awesome, and I am not getting the interference that I did with the VHF. This is exactly what I needed! Hard to rank the manufacturer support when I did not have any, hopefully I won't!
Mobile DJ/KJ for 30 + years
I play EVERYTHING...
22 of 23 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 26, 2015 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Fast service !!!!"
Bought this eight piece set of microphones for the church Microphones are built very good for what I'm using it for perfect for the job,,, Will shop here again !!!!
12 of 12 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 16, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Shocking"
We bought these mics to replace some audio techs we've had for many many years. We first used this week, and I'm pleasantly shocked that they are producing such a great sound for us. I was afraid, that because of the price, we'd get some very subpar mics, but lo and behold, we got some really spectacular mics.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 10, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great Buy"
We ordered these mic for our church, which is a small congregation. We no longer had the break in sound, very clear sound. This was a very good buy for the price. Very happy with this product and would purchase again if I needed to.

Submitted January 9, 2020 by Gary Evensen in Hackensack, NJ
"Surprisingly Good"
Bought this for a church, we had our 1st chorale practice and they loved them. Hesitant to write a review this early but we have some wired sm58's and I cannot tell the difference as a matter of fact my wife/music director/pianist likes these better! Will see how it does Sunday with Pentecostal preaching. Only changed because my main wireless frequencies have to be updated this year
Church pastor wife plays and sings for 45 years
Christian, preaching
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 18, 2019 by Jeremy O in Gaston, SC
"Quality does not match price"
I received two of these units and both has the same issues. First unit i received. 5 of the 8 microphones had a horrible static and cut in and out. Submitted a request for an exchange and the second unit did the same thing. this time 4 microphones were intermittent with producing any sound at all. I purchased this unit for my church and was very disappointed.
Sound Tech
varies
8 of 10 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?