VocoPro IEMDigital Digital Stereo IEM In-Ear Monitor Headphone System

VocoPro IEMDigital Digital Stereo IEM In-Ear Monitor Headphone System

Get clear, digital sound, 18 selectable frequencies, and excellent left/right channel separation with the IEMDigital in-ear monitoring system from VocoPro.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 25, 2020 by Tony H in Orlando, FL
"Excellent Sound Quality"
This unit has excellent audio quality at any price, at this price point, it's a steal. I play the drums in a small group that uses sound tracks and I was looking for a wireless iem system that would help me hear the music more clearly. Our floor monitor wasn't cutting it. This unit did the trick. I can now hear the detail I was missing and react in real time. My timing has improved and the singers like it because they can hear themselves and don't have to strain their voices to sing in tune. I believe it's the digital transmission that gives this unit it's excellent clarity. I haven't seen any other budget iem system that claims to be "digital". The receiver pack is metal and is rechargable (charger included). The included iem is ok but I'm using some CCA C10's. Highly recommended.
I've been playing professionally for 25 years.
Latin, Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Latin Rock
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 8, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Best value IEM system I'm aware of"
Since the FCC auctioned off a bunch of RF frequencies to private bidders a few years ago it's been harder and harder to find halfway decent entry level IEM systems that still operate on legal frequency bands. On a lark I decided to spend some time deep-diving into the state of the RF market these days and found this product and thought "About $200 bucks? It's on legal frequencies, screw it, let's see how it works."Just arrived this morning, set it up within all of 3 minutes, and I've been playing with it in my free time today. Gotta say, the sound and ease of functionality with this product is what I would expect from something at least 3 times the price. I actually really enjoy listening to it, it sounds fantastic on all of my favorite recordings. The included ear-phones are pretty mediocre- they get the job done, but they're nothing special. I plugged in my pair of AKG K240 over-ear studio headphones and the sound quality is superb. Buyer be aware: upgrade your headphones and you will unlock a lot more potential out of this unit. This unit is ONLY rechargeable via USB, so you cannot easily change a pair of batteries on the fly. That said, I listened to it for about 4.5 hours total today with no degradation in sound quality at all before the battery died, so you should be good for long rehearsals or shows if you make sure to keep it charged before use. I tried to contact VocoPro to inquire about buying a back-up receiver pack, but I haven't heard back yet. The published specs provided are rather sparse and vague, and the company's presence is definitely not focused on catering to the professional market, so expect to have to do some extra digging on Youtube or google for product support. The feature to automatically sync the included receiver with the channel setting on the transmitter is practically unheard of in this price range. Definitely play around with channel settings before writing it off, you never know what kind of RF interference is in the air around you. Speaking of range, the transmission range on this unit is not bad. I've seen reviews that say 75ft and over works well, but I think that's a bit optimistic. I walked around outside of and on different floors of my house and started to experience drop-outs after about 30-45ft, but somewhat inconsistently. For someone who's used to playing bars, clubs, and mid-sized venues, this kind of range is WAY more than enough for my needs. If you need to walk more than 75ft from one end of a stage to another, you are making enough money performing to invest in a higher end unit. Until then, this unit is, without a doubt, the best value-for-dollar wireless In ear monitor system I've seen, and this is coming from a professional monitor engineer who has seen every kind of in-ear set-up commonly available on the market. If you want cheap in-ears that work and sound good, and you don't expect ~perfect~ transmission past 30-45ft, buy this unit.

Submitted May 19, 2020 by Matthew Pugh in ZIONSVILLE, IN
"Highly recommend!"
If you're on a budget, this is definitely for you! Very good sound quality and ease of use. Just plugged everything in and it synced right up. My fellow bandmates ended up buying individual packs and wondered if they would sync up with it, and they did! This is definitely a "go out and get it now" product.
Been playing guitar and singing for going on 15 years
Hard rock/alternative metal

Submitted July 6, 2019 by Bradley Music in Danbury, TX
"great product but lacks rear to front antenna kit."
just received this today from zZounds. so far great product. while it does come with rack mounting ears, it does NOT come with cables or anything to use the antennas in the ears. why? other than that I have no complaints about this product.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 25, 2020 by Matthew Pugh in Indianapolis, IN
"Great!"
I recommend this system to anyone on a budget! I went from using a wired in-ear system to this wireless system, and the sound quality is great. No clipping, extra noise, or anything. Sound is crisp and clear. Battery pack lasts 2-3 hour practice at least and still has some life left after the fact. Takes less than an hour to fully charge it, as well.
Been playing guitar/singing for over a decade, both in a band, and just at home.
Hard rock/metal.
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?